Outgoing? Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need cash. If we get money in for Gorgeous that goes towards Buendia and Brewster I’m all for it.

I think he’s the type of player with ambishun and could have his head turned especially if he is a victim of our wage structure (don’t believe £4K). The whole PL financial structure / demands are spiralling and if we can’t keep up we will lose players or get more Lunny attitudes.
He's on way more than that.Wolves will have pay structure but will pay more than us.
As Wilder says ! 'we pay what we can afford "and dont get ahead of our selves.
If Boldock is offered a pay rise he will go just as long as we get what he's worth .
Wilder will make sure of that.

Prince Wednesday night " We are not a selling club. I want to keep the players and build around them".

The only way this will happen is if there is any truth in the rumour someone posted some time ago that CW had got GB an uplift on his contract to bring it in line with other recent contract renewals and his agent had said we'll leave it on the table and see what else there is.

We need to build a squad of 22 all capable of fitting seamlessly into the first eleven when injuries, suspensions, loss of form and critically tiredness happen. Why would we want to give away one of our most consistent performers last season for some of the peanut figures quoted on here. Forget Dohertys valuation this was the agent who represents Wolves as a Club and Mourinho as a Manager lining his pockets.

Wan Bissaka goes for £50 million to Man U and we are happy to give George away for £12-15 million ffs. Silly offer from Wolves then yes we have to consider it but otherwise tell them to do one.

Given we spent so much effort finding back up / competition for wing backs this window, I'd be surprised to see us sell one now... Especially someone who played every minute of every game. He's now proven at PL level in one of the best defensive units in the land and has recently signed a new contract. Can't understand all those keen to ship him out.
Sometimes you do have to sell a good player to improve the team ,if he goes maybe that will give us that opportunity
He would be missed but we would get over it.

The only difference between now and the past is Mr Wilder. If he thinks it's good business and received an OTT offer which he could use to strengthen us then good. Glad to hear that the Prince say we aren't a selling club (everyone is btw), only a numpty would say wh have to when the big clubs come calling offering the bag of magic beans we've been offered before and turn out to be Tesco own brand baked beans

If anyone thinks we'd get a lot of money for Baldock they must be mad.

Regardless of how good he is in our system, it doesn't mean rich clubs want to sign George Baldock. He's a Sheffield United player who came up from the Championship. He's not a sexy foreign players. We'd not get much more than we paid for Bogle unless a team like Wolves are desperate, but we'd certainly not get Doherty's fee.

He's consistently one of our best players, so why would we want to sell him?

If anyone thinks we'd get a lot of money for Baldock they must be mad.

Regardless of how good he is in our system, it doesn't mean rich clubs want to sign George Baldock. He's a Sheffield United player who came up from the Championship. He's not a sexy foreign players. We'd not get much more than we paid for Bogle unless a team like Wolves are desperate, but we'd certainly not get Doherty's fee.

He's consistently one of our best players, so why would we want to sell him?
He’s consistently one of our best players (in the PL)...but he’s worth nowt 😂

Think they know we might need the money , they’re thinking it might be worth a punt

Prince Wednesday night " We are not a selling club. I want to keep the players and build around them".

The only way this will happen is if there is any truth in the rumour someone posted some time ago that CW had got GB an uplift on his contract to bring it in line with other recent contract renewals and his agent had said we'll leave it on the table and see what else there is.

We need to build a squad of 22 all capable of fitting seamlessly into the first eleven when injuries, suspensions, loss of form and critically tiredness happen. Why would we want to give away one of our most consistent performers last season for some of the peanut figures quoted on here. Forget Dohertys valuation this was the agent who represents Wolves as a Club and Mourinho as a Manager lining his pockets.

Wan Bissaka goes for £50 million to Man U and we are happy to give George away for £12-15 million ffs. Silly offer from Wolves then yes we have to consider it but otherwise tell them to do one.

To be fair, Doherty left Wolves for only £15m. Even with Blades tinted glasses on, most would struggle to argue Baldock is the better player

Permanently breaking up 1/5th of what kept us up last season doesn't seem a good idea to me

Kept us up and bossed it, the 5 that is.
Would prefer we kept him, it would have to be a big offer to even consider letting him go for me.

To be fair, Doherty left Wolves for only £15m. Even with Blades tinted glasses on, most would struggle to argue Baldock is the better player
But have to consider Jorge Mendes was the agent for WWFC, both managers and the player. They allegedly signed Moutinho for £5mill. Can't trust any figures from Wolves.

Panic over. Looks like they are signing Ki-Jana Hoever From Liverpool.

£30 million. Get Balogun and Brewster done with it. Stick Bogle in. Scratch around for his cover.

or

Fuck off wolves.

Barcelona trying to get Max Aarons on the cheap. I can see Wolves going in for him. We just need to fend Barcelona off...

I’d be very disappointed if we sold him, unless we got 15 million for him and used the money to bring in BOTH Brewster and Balogun and put some towards Iwobi on loan. That would strengthen two positions at the cost of one, but I still think it’s essential we keep two players in every position where we can.
Iwobi, I'd rather iwobi wan Kenobi, iwobi is the shortest footballer I've seen in the last 15 years , and I include dean Hammond IN that

Hard to believe Wolves would buy English. Or, more importantly, from a club not linked to Jorge Mendes.
I rest my case.
Semedo's agent is of course, Mendes.

Back
Top Bottom