Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

£2million for a player who’s going to provide very good competition to Enda. Enda has been one of my favourites from the time he started but he hasn’t had anyone pushing him.

Now he will have real competition and we have the option to go more attacking from the wings if we do choose. Excellent but of business

Agreed. Would be nice to be able to rotate the wing backs, because it's a huge workload and over the course of a 38 game season it really shows.

I saw a stat that Baldock played every minute. Which although it is a great stat to have it shows there is no competition at the same time.

Not new to setting up a goal in front of the Kop. Here he is 17/18 on loan at Bolton – is that Chris Basham he’s racing past?

Not new to setting up a goal in front of the Kop. Here he is 17/18 on loan at Bolton – is that Chris Basham he’s racing past?

Played for Wigan in our 4-2 win in 2018 as well, although outshone by Reece James on the other side if memory serves...

Agent Clark helping out again? Presumably, as ex team-mates a few words will have been said between Leon and Antonee.

Absolute bargain and a complete no brained, well done Wilder and co for getting him.

90290E95-19EA-47D0-9DB8-273EB63E6FB7.jpeg

This filled brought a bit of a lump to my throat.

I’ve seen it so many times in the last few weeks that I’d started to think our full name was:
“Sheffield United have bid rejected”

Who says we have limited funds i keep hearing this, that was said last season and was proved to be a load of rubbish.

Only because Wilder and I believe the Prince have mentioned we'll be £20m - £30m down in revenue from the PL and that has to affect the transfer budget.

Now we all know that CW plays his cards close to his chest, I don't dispute that, but it is fact that PL revenue will be reduced, so surely this has a domino effect when it comes to spending?

Great news we seem to have secured a 2nd LB of an age where he can develop with us.
The heart murmur was found in January + wiki says he subsequently had an ablation procedure to rectify.
Hope his medical for us finds him fit as a fiddle.

A useful go-to assessment of what he will offer. Basically will help us on the break a lot, and has acceleration to work himself some space in wide areas. With the caveat that he can overcommit and leave defenders exposed – which given the discipline we require in our system, is hopefully one of the aspects CWAK are confident on improving.

Only because Wilder and I believe the Prince have mentioned we'll be £20m - £30m down in revenue from the PL and that has to affect the transfer budget.

Now we all know that CW plays his cards close to his chest, I don't dispute that, but it is fact that PL revenue will be reduced, so surely this has a domino effect when it comes to spending?
But what do you think the PL revenue will be - even with £30m lopped off?

Steve Charles (wasn't great)
Irregular heart rhythms? About 50% of the sportsmen I knew had one, I'm guessing it has a propensity to develop when the heart is put under lots of stress, never known it to be a problem except from medical staff telling them to 'be careful'.

SC was born in Sheffield England, not Sheffield Alabama.

“But what do you think the PL revenue will be - even with £30m lopped off?“

I don’t know, but seeing as we now have structured payments to make on players, Berge for example, a mortgage to pay for the £50m borrowed to buy the assets, £20-30m down on revenue, possibly less sponsorship revenue due to no fans in the stadium etc etc then this has to have an impact on the club imo

This is amazing! 23 years old, lots of potential and already had a very decent season in the Championship. 2 million is absolute peanuts. Low risk high reward. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom