Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who’s fibbing here prince and wilder have both said don’t expect many signings/big money signings

But yet we’ve almost certainly bid for Cash £10 mill Cakir £10 mill now robinson aswel

Thats without even mentioning strikers where you’d think we’d be spending the most.

Please let this true, would be an exceptional signing. Great upside, great cover/competition for Stevens, and CW would get the best out of him no doubt.

My thoughts too. He can't be too bad if AC Milan were on the verge of signing him. Enda needs some serious competition next season as does George, I would expect Robinson & Cash to provide that.

Who’s fibbing here prince and wilder have both said don’t expect many signings/big money signings

But yet we’ve almost certainly bid for Cash £10 mill Cakir £10 mill now robinson aswel

Thats without even mentioning strikers where you’d think we’d be spending the most.

Ten million isn't big money in premier league terms.

He’s got a reported 1.5 million pound release clause so we wouldn’t have to spend big for Robinson number 3.

Wigan has an incredible defensive record post lockdown.

think they conceded 3 in 13.... or something crazy like that. Including 11 clean sheets.
So suggest he’s not too bad defensively and has obviously been highly rated

Rapid, gets stuck in and loves a 50-50. Gerrim signed.

Young American LB/LWB with a very bright future.Has gotten way better defensively and is blazing fast on the wings.Available for just 1.5m as his release clause also.

If he’s gotten way better we should be in for him from the get go - it’s a wrap! I’m not drinking the cool aid on this one!

Can’t believe our fans take these comments seriously every season.
They’re not talking to you!!!

Youtube scouting credibility aside, he's the first player I've seen in one of these 'show-reels' that looks like he'd fit straight into our style and flourish. £1.5m looks a fucking steal.

If it’s true and hes available for £1.5m that’s a bargain. Wasn’t he going to Milan for £10m only for it to fall through?

With number of names he has put out for us today Nixon has to be right with one or two and I hope its this lad and Cash.

Another Robinson.

Also is it AntonEEEEEE or Anthony spelt weird? Or even An-twon-aaaaaa?

Another Robinson.

Also is it AntonEEEEEE or Anthony spelt weird? Or even An-twon-aaaaaa?
We've got an An-twon (Antwoine Hackford) coming through the ranks. Probably not that, we wouldn't want to confuse Kevin Cookson.

Also, Alan Nixon is first in on this one. I know there's a thread elsewhere calling out his credibility... be interesting to see if he's on the money with this shout.

I think we are the 6th club he's said this player is going to now. He's bound to get it correct one day.

I think we are the 6th club he's said this player is going to now. He's bound to get it correct one day.

Has he reported it and definitely said he’s going to any of these clubs, or that several clubs are interested? £1.5m for a good prospect is going to have a lot of teams interested in fairness.

Back
Top Bottom