Another shite performance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've come to the conclusion that whatever we do, we'll do it boringly

If there is a way to do it which allows for zero entertainment and actually makes our opponents look good and unlucky United will find it
I’d agree for the last few games but we were playing some lovely stuff early in the season. I think we’re extremely nervous about getting promoted because the majority of the players won’t be playing if we do.

There’s been a marked change the last 7 or 8 games though and we’ve gone from being a very entertaining team to a toiling team.

Ahwin Sahwin though 🤷🏻‍♂️

it truly is amazing the shit we throw at a winning team. I doubt in the history of football no other club has been way ahead in the race for the prem and has recieved as much negativity and lack of faith in a team they purport to be supporters of.

relentless slagging off a team that's won 10 of 12 is worse criticism than we get from owlstalk
look up the definition for support.
it will come as a surprise

Last edited:
There’s been a marked change the last 7 or 8 games though and we’ve gone from being a very entertaining team to a toiling team.

Ahwin Sahwin though 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't think we've been really good to watch since August, patches of excellent play - 15/20 mins here and there - but that's been enough thus far.

It’s a win. It’s 11 points. But my god it’s fucking dull at times once we’ve taken the lead. And yeah - it is a good job most sides we’re playing aren’t very good.

A lot of the frustration comes from we play good stuff and then give the other team a way back into the game time and time again. Lets be honest Stoke looked one of the worst teams to have visited the lane so far

Reactions: SWB
Since August!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes. August.

To expand further, I don't remember us totally dominating a game and continuously opening a side up (battering them) for the vast majority since those very early season games.

Burnley, is the one exception but I would counter that most of that was being very, very good on set pieces against a side that couldn't defend against them.

Another 3 points, 11 points clear of the 3rd.

But at the final whistle the very first thing I thought of is we are basically crap and I need to tell everyone how poor we are, well I would have thought like that if I was a fucking moron.
Not me. I headed straight to the car park. #HeckyOut #Sacktheboard

Wasn't so long ago we were scuffling around the bottom of League 1 and signing Jasper Johns.

Some fans have very short memories.
I thought he was a cracking signing at the time. Just the sort we needed to be making. Which Tesco does he work at now?

That what’s forums are for…venting your spleen. I sometimes write a of load of shite on this modern day bog wall…But at BDTBL I’m always 100% behind the Blades.

I know that but I don't understand what's to vent tonight.

3-1 win, second in league with an 11 point gap and 19 games to go.

Was we fantastic? No, Are we fantastic every game? No but at end of day we are in a better position off and on the field than most clubs in the league.

Yes. August.

To expand further, I don't remember us totally dominating a game and continuously opening a side up (battering them) for the vast majority since those very early season games.

Burnley, is the one exception but I would counter that most of that was being very, very good on set pieces against a side that couldn't defend against them.
Let's just not bother then

I feel that after watching the blades home and away for years that I'm entitled to an opinion. I don't come on here every week slagging them off but feel that if I come on here praising them when they play well, which I do, I'm also entitled to slag them if I feel they play crap.

I feel that after watching the blades home and away for years that I'm entitled to an opinion. I don't come on here every week slagging them off but feel that if I come on here praising them when they play well, which I do, I'm also entitled to slag them if I feel they play crap.
Opinions?

Let’s have a go at this. Ok .,.

We are shit. We have been shit since August. We have always been shit. If we get promoted we’ll come straight back down. It was a shit second half today. We’ll never amount to anything. We have no chance with Hecky and these players. The last few games have been really shit.

Any good? It’s just an opinion and I’m entitled to it aren’t I.

Do you think the performances have been as good since McBurnie has been out?
Some have some havent but I care more about points fella. If we play well and lose I am pissed off, if we have a game where we play shite and win I am happy. If we have a game like today where we play well then go a bit off the boil but still win I am equally as happy. At the end of the season it's about points. You dont get promoted if you play like barca every game but don't win as many.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom