Another shite performance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've come to the conclusion that whatever we do, we'll do it boringly

If there is a way to do it which allows for zero entertainment and actually makes our opponents look good and unlucky United will find it

We're trying to encourage people to move from the Kop to BLUT to solve the overcrowding issues.

Another win........

This poster is OK with playing "shite" and winning.

But guess what, we lost away to these, but today beat them by 2 clear goals.

And also, we didn't play shite, could have been 3 clear in that first half hour.

UTB. Anyway and anyhow they can..

Brilliant win.

That can't be right.

Many were vociferous in their condemnation of the evil McPub earlier in the season and wanted to get rid on a free.

It's almost... almost... as if form can change.
It did, after 2 seasons!

More seriously, we need him back sharpish. But I am not hopeful.

We weren't scintillating no. (Although first 20mins we were pretty good)

But this happens in football, we still got the win.
Goals change games, they don't score and we probably come out 2nd half and exploit holes that they leave to get back into the game.

Shouldn't be moaning, just hope N'diaye is OK!

Not the best performance but scored three and won by two goals. 11 points clear will do me.

Pretty even game.

We did our usual trick of sitting back hanging on....but we seem to be really good at it.
Although Stoke had plenty of attacks they didn't create much.

3-1 very much flattered us but it's 3 points.

Need to improve tho when playing better opposition but I'm sure we will.

We hear same from Wednesday fans. Apparently this is the worst Championship in years.

Don't get credit for being second in one of the hardest leagues to get promoted from.
We have a strong squad, but perform very averagely

I can't remember a time when two teams like us and Burnley had such a massive gap in January. It's quite unprecedented and bizarre, and must suggest a below par division

Even when you see Watford as high as 3rd, even with a low points total, it makes the same point - they've been absolutely shocking

We were tearing them apart for the first third of the match. Hardly shite.

They got a lucky goal - otherwise it would probably have been an absolute cruise for us.

Yes it'd be lovely to play perfectly for 90 minutes, but that's not realistic. I do think we could play better for a larger proposition of the match, but, well, our Billy is 4th choice striker.

Back
Top Bottom