Alex Mowatt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not as far fetched as it might seem because he's not been in Leeds' team much recently.

Heard someone behind me in the family stand mumbling about Mowatt at the Northampton game in regards to his agent saying we're trying to sign him. Probably bullshit but could be exciting!

Garry Monk has said Leeds aren't selling anyone this window

We could only get him on loan.

Relegation of any Prem team normally results in players out and some coming in - perhaps more suited to the Championship

Is this player of interest?

Opinions of him, IF/WHEN we go down?

I suppose Barnsley's money ball system may mean he's sold in January but if he holds out until the end of the season for a free - would we be interested?

UTB

I think he would bring in a bit of depth until the end of the season and he would be an asset if we get relegated for sure

When he was at Leeds, I know he was known for having good technical ability but a lack of pace and athleticism. I think he’d be a solid enough addition to the squad for the Championship next season.

When he was at Leeds, I know he was known for having good technical ability but a lack of pace and athleticism. I think he’d be a solid enough addition to the squad for the Championship next season.
Seems to fit our blueprint then

Styles far better player than him if were looking at Barnsley players

Team captain, good age, cheap, local, would see us as a step up, been player of the season at Barnsley for the last 2 years (think he also won a player of the year award at Leeds but I might be wrong on that).

I'm gonna stick my cock on the block and say he'd be a good signing and really fit the Wilder mould.

small, unathletic, doesnt offer much more than norwood.....no thanks

Good player, caught my eye the last couple of times I've watched Barnsley. Definitely top end Championship player. Not sure whether he will go beyond that.

I've always liked the look of this guy, admittedly mostly just in 90 second highlights.

I did wonder about him when I saw that he was likely to leave Barnsley during this window. He'd cheaply supplement the threadbare midfield. What I'm not sure about however, is whether he'd be good enough as I've not seen enough of him in the last couple of years

Team captain, good age, cheap, local, would see us as a step up, been player of the season at Barnsley for the last 2 years (think he also won a player of the year award at Leeds but I might be wrong on that).

I'm gonna stick my cock on the block and say he'd be a good signing and really fit the Wilder mould.

Sounds like Brian Howard.
Does he also point alot?

Saw this graphic earlier on twitter.

I first noticed him a few years ago when he was at Leeds and I've kind of followed his career since. Can play LWB, CDM, LCM and CAM. Got a great left foot on him. Scores some screamers. Got very good delivery.20210115_202407.jpg

I think if we go down and decide to move on from Fleck, he would be on the radar. Interesting that a lot of the best midfielders in the Champ are left footers.

His stats are better than Bannan so he must be world class.

The stats show that *bazzaboi10 is one of the best distributors in the division & also likes to get stuck in. He's the only Wednesday player that when I watch them - stands out most games.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom