So what do we need

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

norwood fleck and osborn have to be moved on if not january then next summer a new era at the lane has to start next year and for a start we need more big physical athletic types at the club thats your modern day footballer

norwood fleck and osborn have to be moved on if not january then next summer a new era at the lane has to start next year and for a start we need more big physical athletic types at the club thats your modern day footballer
+ Basham, Davies, Coubaily, Lowe etc, this should have been done when we came down last time. Folk saying they're ok in the championship can't see that if we're lucky enough to come back up we're stuck with them instead of new blood, I'd rather have 2 years in the championship and build another squad than hanging on to the past

+ Basham, Davies, Coubaily, Lowe etc, this should have been done when we came down last time. Folk saying they're ok in the championship can't see that if we're lucky enough to come back up we're stuck with them instead of new blood, I'd rather have 2 years in the championship and build another squad than hanging on to the past
spot on complete rebuild needed and suspect chris knows this as well at least 8 need to have been moved on by the end of july next year

Despite obvious needs such as a GK and forward, priority for me is a centre back. We literally have to play Trusty and Robbo against Gillingham in the cup as we have no other options!

Despite obvious needs such as a GK and forward, priority for me is a centre back. We literally have to play Trusty and Robbo against Gillingham in the cup as we have no other options!
i agree think a right footed centre back has to come in this month

Soooo, we apparently will be signing BBD and Kasper Schmeichel. Keeper and Striker ticked off.

What's needed now, CB and an ACM?

Any other positions?

Soooo, we apparently will be signing BBD and Kasper Schmeichel. Keeper and Striker ticked off.

What's needed now, CB and an ACM?

Any other positions?

LWB - 4th time lucky!

RND can't be relied on (yet) and no others are near the required standard

Norwood and Osborne stay as backup. Fleck and some youngsters out to free wages my guess. Thomas return .?..Lowe done again, Larouci away. Never easy . Traore +Coulibaly out. Time for the sniper to do his hamstring by now.

Back
Top Bottom