So what do we need

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

gaffablade

Reaction score
Apart from a miracle (well Sir Chis is back so that goes part way) what business needs to happen in the JTW, both in’s and out’s..?

my tenpeneth for what its worth

IN-
GK
LWB
CMF
STRIKER

OUT-
Fleck
Lowe
Coulibaly
Thomas
Jebbo
Ozzy

if it’s correct that CW strategy is quality loan players in, then I feel it will be a quite JTW up to the last few days.

Thought I'd come on the forum to pick up some new comments, nope.
It's time to go for a run and burn off some of those excess Christmas calories.

GK (Johansen?)
RCB / CB (McNair, Dunne?)
LWB (Doig?)
LCM / CM (Field, Makengo?)
CF (Gallagher, Akpom?)

Out:
Jebbison
Coulibaly
Lowe
Fleck
Thomas
Jebbison
Coulibaly
Jebbison
Jebbison
Coulibaly

Don’t get why people keep whingeing on about LWB. RND is playing again, CW clearly likes Larouci and Lowe. It’s the last position he will look to replace. Yet somehow it always appears in these threads.

Don’t get why people keep whingeing on about LWB. RND is playing again, CW clearly likes Larouci and Lowe. It’s the last position he will look to replace. Yet somehow it always appears in these threads.
Clearly you don’t go to games. Outrageous statement

All we need is a miracle......
Sure there's a song there somewhere...

weve at least 6 players possibly a couple more who need moving on in january to free some funds for 4 good signings

A less one centre back to organise that defence. We are so weak and naive. Anel is not good and neither is Robinson.

Someone that can has the ability to beat their opponent in 1v1 situation as we do not have a single player capable of doing it.

A less one centre back to organise that defence. We are so weak and naive. Anel is not good and neither is Robinson.

Someone that can has the ability to beat their opponent in 1v1 situation as we do not have a single player capable of doing it.
I thought Egan was the issue?

i think egan and trusty will be our centre back pairing first choice next season in the championship in a back 4 anel could either go in to midfield or might even be sold to raise funds

Apart from a miracle (well Sir Chis is back so that goes part way) what business needs to happen in the JTW, both in’s and out’s..?

my tenpeneth for what its worth

IN-
GK
LWB
CMF
STRIKER

OUT-
Fleck
Lowe
Coulibaly
Thomas
Jebbo
Ozzy

if it’s correct that CW strategy is quality loan players in, then I feel it will be a quite JTW up to the last few days.
Should have stopped at miracle, but otherwise I agree

i think egan and trusty will be our centre back pairing first choice next season in the championship in a back 4 anel could either go in to midfield or might even be sold to raise funds
You think he’ll sign a new deal and we’ll have bombed out Anel?
Personally I’m not sure we’ll offer Egan a big new deal and I don’t think anyone is coming in for Anel at what it would cost.

You think he’ll sign a new deal and we’ll have bombed out Anel?
Personally I’m not sure we’ll offer Egan a big new deal and I don’t think anyone is coming in for Anel at what it would cost.
yes i think chris will want to keep egan hes a good championship centre back but definetly not a premier league centre back mind think that says it all about our current squad its a championship squad and never had much of a chance of survival at this level

After Tuesday's debacle, the decision should be made by the Board - no loans in Jan and only recruitment that will aid the 2024/25 campaign allowed.
Any fees that can be realised in Jan that would be forgone in summer should be cashed-in and strict deadlines set for existing players to accept contract offers to provide CW with clarity of requirements and the largest possible warchest.
Sounds tough but this season is already dead and there's simply no point in throwing away more money this season that will be detrimental to next season.

We need a goalkeeper as a priority

A big dominant centre half like Anderson from Luton.

Another midfielder as I can imagine we will be letting a lot go (Fleck / Osborn etc)

I think that would just about do us for this season. Unless any come up available for next season now.

After Tuesday's debacle, the decision should be made by the Board - no loans in Jan and only recruitment that will aid the 2024/25 campaign allowed.
Any fees that can be realised in Jan that would be forgone in summer should be cashed-in and strict deadlines set for existing players to accept contract offers to provide CW with clarity of requirements and the largest possible warchest.
Sounds tough but this season is already dead and there's simply no point in throwing away more money this season that will be detrimental to next season.
Yes we should certainly be building a team and squad for 24/25 season.

That said we can’t just give up on this season. Just hope we don’t spend a shit load of money on journeymen in the hope of staying up.

Back
Top Bottom