Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A couple of articles on news now. Barca and the player now colluding saying their bits were done and it was really us.

Funny how they've had a week to concoct this now, whilst his agent trying to greedily add something came out live at the time. I know who I believe in this one.

Nice try.

One also tries to cast us as bad negotiators with Arsenal. I don't see how. We never expected 35m. We were looking for a deal between 20-30m. I'm sure getting 24m rising to 30m in the end, we were delighted. Not sure how Arsenal walking away and us ending up with a figure we are happy with somehow makes us bad negotiators. It even suggested we upped the price. Pretty sure we didn't. It's just their initial offers were so poor! By all accounts their initial offer was less than what we agreed with Bournemouth. It seems us not entertaining their low ball offer was somehow bad faith on our part lols.

A couple of articles on news now. Barca and the player now colluding saying their bits were done and it was really us.

Funny how they've had a week to concoct this now, whilst his agent trying to greedily add something came out live at the time. I know who I believe in this one.

Nice try.

One also tries to cast us as bad negotiators with Arsenal. I don't see how. We never expected 35m. We were looking for a deal between 20-30m. I'm sure getting 24m rising to 30m in the end, we were delighted. Not sure how Arsenal walking away and us ending up with a figure we are happy with somehow makes us bad negotiators. It even suggested we upped the price. Pretty sure we didn't. It's just their initial offers were so poor! By all accounts their initial offer was less than what we agreed with Bournemouth. It seems us not entertaining their low ball offer was somehow bad faith on our part lols.
Well Barcelona have been synonymous with having their house in order in recent years

Nice try.

Barca and the agent trying to save face.

Maybe
But we can test them again in January

Tell Collado we'll buy him and pay him x amount of ££££'s, but if his agent shits on the deal, we're out

Personally, I just think he didn't want to come so got his agent to fuck the deal up

Don't make me put the bowls down and come over there !

Why is Alex Collado without a team?

Negotiation sources assure MD that everything was done, ready and closed, as several colleagues pointed out. What's more, after eleven o'clock on Tuesday night, Barça sent the documentation of the transfer signed to Sheffield so that he could register the youth squad. A document also signed in Barcelona by Álex Collado himself and that at that time separated him from Barça to go to England. The player just had to follow the same mechanism with the English club. One more step, absolutely bureaucratic, but which was never signed.

From Sheffield they blame the player's agent. The English explain that it was the representative himself who was lengthening the process, putting obstacles and discussing parts of a contract that had already been signed in Barcelona . Thus, between discussions, it was reached at 00.00 on September 1 and the market in both England and Barcelona closed. A few minutes later, the English called Barça . "We have not been able to register it", before the incredulity of the culés leaders, who neither had margin to re-register Alex after midnight.

Either what we say about the agent is correct, we somehow managed to not fill in the paperwork on time, or we decided against taking him on loan.

Either what we say about the agent is correct, we somehow managed to not fill in the paperwork on time, or we decided against taking him on loan.
It was put out before the window closed that this deal had fallen through and wouldn’t be happening. Given our desperation to get him that story just doesn’t hold water.

In Spain there are three daily sport newspapers, AS, Marca (which you buy if you support Real Madrid) and MundoDeportivo (if you support FC Barcelona)...

What I suggest is that FC Barcelona has provided a "storyline" to a journalist, to be published as a "puff piece" exonerating Barça of any blame. The threat is, if MundoDeportivo chooses not to publish the piece then their terms of "exclusive access to breaking news" may in the future be restricted. That the article doesn't include any comment about the position of Sheffield United in the matter is telling.

The article is about ameliorating the fans of Barça. That it sets out to damn Sheffield United in the process, demonstrates an "exceptionalism" now ingrained in the ethos of FC Barcelona.

On the other hand, in his interview with Sheff Utd Way, I thought the Prince was very careful with his recollection of the events. It was only a humorous anecdote. I believe the Prince.

Weather it was us, the player or the agent really doesn't matter. Its still the players fault this deal was on the table days before the deadline accoring to the report and every report we have had and he decided to hold off for a better offer that never came. So either way GFY lad you got whats coming to you.

Played in a training match last night for Barca (won 2 - 1 AE Prat) .. which included Ter Stegen, Mingueza, Umiti , Puig, Pedri, Sergi Roberto, Couthinho and luuk de jong

Obviously Barca wanted him out, so I can understand their frustration. But the fact that they'd got an agreement with Brugge, then us and neither transfer actually happened suggests his agent is a helmet.

Exactly. Sadly it all sounds like a Jerome Sinclair situation.

Sheffield United preparing fresh move for Barcelona's Alex Collado​

Sheffield United could be about to re-open discussions which would see Barcelona starlet, Alex Collado, move to Bramall Lane in January
However, reports in Spain are now suggesting a deal might be back in the offing. Mundo Deportivo suggest that Collado remains open to becoming a Blade. It’s claimed that negotiations could even start in the coming weeks, as United want to avoid a repeat of the summer window.
Adding further weight to United’s push for Collado is the fact he isn’t registered for Barcelona or Barca B this term. One negative to that, of course, would be his lack of match sharpness and fitness.
SheffieldUnitedNews

would it be possible to sign some sort of pre-contract agreement with the player and get him over to train with us until we can register him in January? seems like that would suit all parties but I've no idea if that would be allowed or not

would it be possible to sign some sort of pre-contract agreement with the player and get him over to train with us until we can register him in January? seems like that would suit all parties but I've no idea if that would be allowed or not
I can't imagine that would be possible. I can see there being insurance issues i.e. what happens if the player gets injured.

Boy am I, and I'm sure others, confused. He has no registration with a club but he is not a free agent? Is this cobbldy kook or what. Please could someone from the club explain the situation in ENGLISH.

Boy am I, and I'm sure others, confused. He has no registration with a club but he is not a free agent? Is this cobbldy kook or what. Please could someone from the club explain the situation in ENGLISH.
Well it's like Jack O'Connell. We've not registered him so he can't play, but he's still a Sheffield United player.

He is contracted to Barca, but not registered in their 25 man squad. So whilst he is registered as a player for them ge is not registered in the playing squad so can't play.

This guy plus the French lad (if still available) and for God's sake better cover for Davies 😠😠😠😠
another good window
And ship Burke and a few more out 😁😁
Forgot viera if he's sorted out what ails him
Best window ever , I would be thinking if carlsberg did transfer windows 😁

Back
Top Bottom