Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We do own O'Connell's registration, that's the valuable but in a transfer. We just haven't registered him as a player in our submitted EFL squad.
It's exactly the same situation.

Collado belongs to Barca but hasn't been registered to play. So he's stuck to youth games until January

I suspect that ship has sailed although 1-2 attacking wide players will join in Jan to better shape the squad to SJ's preferred way of playing. As hard as he tries, Osborn simply isn't the type of player that will beat a man, create chances or even score more than the odd goal a season

this was on the bbc transfer rumours page other day too
That’s just an aggregation of poorly-sources rumours presented as fact, though. They trawl social media and the tabloid press for clicks.

If this is not lined up for him to sign on the 4th Jan, then move on!

I suspect that ship has sailed although 1-2 attacking wide players will join in Jan to better shape the squad to SJ's preferred way of playing. As hard as he tries, Osborn simply isn't the type of player that will beat a man, create chances or even score more than the odd goal a season
Just read - and whilst first half on Saturday he was atrocious & granted he can't beat a man - it's almost like he took personal exception to the last bit of your post!

Yep I can really see this one happening....22 yr old Barcelona player joins struggling bottom half of championship table.team !

Let's.keep our targets realistic so we.dont waste time in the window and end up having to scramble around last minute

Yep I can really see this one happening....22 yr old Barcelona player joins struggling bottom half of championship table.team !

Let's.keep our targets realistic so we.dont waste time in the window and end up having to scramble around last minute
I think the deal fell through at the last minute due to the players agent deciding he wanted a bigger fee. If that is correct I would doubt we would bother going back. Also as you said..we may not be appealing for him.

Not that it matters with the recent managerial change, but he’s signing with Granada CF of La Liga on loan until the end of the season.

Not that it matters with the recent managerial change, but he’s signing with Granada CF of La Liga on loan until the end of the season.
We need to be looking for such a player, especially with the uncertainty regarding MGW. The 3-4-2-1 has been promising, but we can't just assume it'll be right sticking any two of the forwards in the two 10 roles.

We need to be looking for such a player, especially with the uncertainty regarding MGW. The 3-4-2-1 has been promising, but we can't just assume it'll be right sticking any two of the forwards in the two 10 roles.
Correct. Didzy isn't a number 10 but is being afforded the luxury of having MGW attracting 2 defenders giving him more space and time.

If MGW did go back we will be no doubt pinning our hopes on Ndiaye to take over the reigns.

Back
Top Bottom