Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Belvedere Blade

Reaction score
Sheffield United have made an offer to sign a Barcelona player, report Mundo Deportivo
The man in question is Alex Collado. He’s a 22-year-old who came through La Masia, having also had a spell with Espanyol much earlier in his career. Mainly a right winger, he can also play through the middle or on the left.

Mundo Deportivo say Sheffield United have made an offer to take the player on loan for the current season, and they’re willing to cover his whole wage packet. As it stands, Collado is considering his situation and waiting to see if a better offer than a move to the Championship comes in, but he’s clearly running out of time.

Club Brugge and Braga have also been keen this summer, however, negotiations with both clubs are said to have failed.

This is a random one. I hope it’s true but bet it isn’t

Sheffield United have made an offer to sign a Barcelona player, report Mundo Deportivo
The man in question is Alex Collado. He’s a 22-year-old who came through La Masia, having also had a spell with Espanyol much earlier in his career. Mainly a right winger, he can also play through the middle or on the left.

Mundo Deportivo say Sheffield United have made an offer to take the player on loan for the current season, and they’re willing to cover his whole wage packet. As it stands, Collado is considering his situation and waiting to see if a better offer than a move to the Championship comes in, but he’s clearly running out of time.

Club Brugge and Braga have also been keen this summer, however, negotiations with both clubs are said to have failed.
Do i know who he is- no
Am I excited- yes, yes i am

Do i know who he is- no
Am I excited- yes, yes i am
Captains Barcelona’s B side and was tipped to break into the first team a few years ago he’s a decent player.

Not sure what he'd be like with a couple of kicks but can shoot, take set pieces and beat a player.

We desperately need a winger or two, so for that reason alone I hope he signs

I hope he signs but given the clubs he’s already turned down this summer it’s highly unlikely bordering on ludicrous that he would see us as an attractive proposition

Barcelona B is in the regional third division. They have recently reduced the number of third divisions from 5 to 2.

The standard at that level is not very good.

I hope he signs but given the clubs he’s already turned down this summer it’s highly unlikely bordering on ludicrous that he would see us as an attractive proposition
A year abroad playing regular football, what has he got to lose ?

A year abroad playing regular football, what has he got to lose ?
Nothing but he’s already turned down Brugge this summer which probably indicates he sees himself playing at a high level.

Nothing but he’s already turned down Brugge this summer which probably indicates he sees himself playing at a high level.
At some time he may realise he cannot, yet.

What do you mean? It’s the lad’s dream to leave Barcelona for a life in Sheffield.
Not his dream, but the chance to live abroad for 10 months and play regular football.
Barcelona will still be there next June

At some time he may realise he cannot, yet.
He may do but I think there will probably be more attractive destinations than us out there for him. I hope I’m wrong but it looks unrealistic like many of the other links we’ve had this summer.

I think Barca turned down Brugge not the player

Back
Top Bottom