Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If his agent has got anything about him (and I admit there isn't much evidence of that) he'll be doing all him can to lay this Summer's farrago at our door and absolve himself of blame.

If he has he'll surely have soured Collado on us.

Be amazing to get him on a free.
I don't know if he deffo wanted to come though. Guess we will see.
My guess is he will end up somewhere else in europe

DaringFickleKawala-max-1mb.gif

To be fair, he would probably have headed to Qatar or the like on Megabucks because not sure we or any European club can sign him because he would have been released after the deadline.

The weird rules around work permits apply to the club currently with at time of signing. So ironically it would likely be harder to get him in Jan if he had no club rather than staying at Barca

I doubt Utd would have been able to land him if he was indeed a free agent - signing on fee + 3-4 year contract (beyond the end of the club's parachute payments) would make it a far dearer deal than a 1 year loan. There's a reason why the club focussed on loans over summer.

To be fair, he would probably have headed to Qatar or the like on Megabucks because not sure we or any European club can sign him because he would have been released after the deadline.
If he'd had his contract terminated then he's a free agent. No reason why he couldn't sign for anyone.

If he'd had his contract terminated then he's a free agent. No reason why he couldn't sign for anyone.
Don’t think he would’ve been allowed to sign for any European club until January regardless. Clubs can only sign free agents who were free agents before the window closed.

Oh well, you never know, we might be able to swing a loan for 6-12 months, which I'd consider a good move, but even with Barca's problems, which seem complex in the extreme, it would seem we'd be increasing the quality and that has to be a good thing. I think that Slave knows a good player when he see's one, so that elusive thing called trust should be the thing that we move forward on. It seems a world apart from the previous transfer policy where this type of player would never have got a look in.
And I say that understanding that Wilder wasn't backed on a few of his previous suggestions, such as Cash who went to Villa. But this is where we are and is all that matters.

If he didn’t want to come here on loan then there is no chance he’s coming here permanently

Barcelona don't hold his registration (no-one does), so he won't be making an appearance for them until January
If they dont hold his reg then he is a free agent!! we can sign them still, cant we?

If they dont hold his reg then he is a free agent!! we can sign them still, cant we?
No he’s de-registered from playing for any club, but still contracted to Barca. Even if they terminated his contract, he still wouldn’t be able to play for us as he needed to be out of contract before the end of the transfer window.

Who cares about rules when we can just send FA a brown envelope like Man Utd and Change squad numbers whenever we want etc. ⚔️

Back
Top Bottom