2020/21 Away Kit Vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rate the kit

• Masterpiece

• Good

• Gonna be a grower

• Bang average

• Below average

• Poor

• Ultimate shocker !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
So, it's official. We have pink as our away kit.

Personally i'm more offended by the lack of reverse stripes on the home kit, but that's just me. So, what's you thoughts on it? (all votes are hidden).

1597050285994.png

Anyone who is over the age of 14:

A) thinks this challenges their sexuality

or B) hates the kit because our rivals might call us nasty names

Really, really really really, need to go and have a look at themselves in the mirror
And then pre-heat the oven to 230 and put their head in it

I love it.
My only problem is I've promised it my daughter and the smallest size available is 7-8 and she's only 5.

I like it - think it looks really smart as a full kit with the grey.
As it's quite a pale pink and our home shirt is predominantly white, are we gonna have the same issue as with this season's away shirt and have to employ the use of the old fluorescent third shirt again?

I love it.
My only problem is I've promised it my daughter and the smallest size available is 7-8 and she's only 5.
Mine's 4 later this year, and with all the recent games on TV is showing very positive signs of interest. She has long since mastered the 'we've got Billy Sharp' song.

Yet the gear available for her on sufc direct is basically non-existent. Really disappointing 'range' available. Am certain she'd like either home or away shirts this season, but looks like I have no option.

Didn’t think Adidas could mess up twice what with the home shirts lack of full stripes on the back but they have now. On a par with Bassetts diamonds....maybe when they put it in the wash they fade to white

in reality we will be playing in the lime green

Third Kit will be interesting this year. Expecting something out of 'left' field.

When we finish in the top four with an outstanding away record, I'll make my bedsheets out of it. Our lass will wear a wedding dress made of pink away shirts and our children will wear nothing but pink away shirts until I say otherwise.

Til then, it's a bit fucking naff for me.

I like it.

I think the grey shorts look decent.

My daughter is 7 and she wanted it at first look.

What's the issue with pink anyway? The Pigs whole rationale of calling us the same is that red and white stripes are supposed to remind them of bacon. So it's not as if it is anything original. Though I also thought they were the Pigs because Butcher's aprons are blue and white.

The colour scheme works and it is not a replica of previous kits. Also has the added bonus of not looking like it was dropped in a puddle, unlike the Elev8 (or was it Releg8) abomination from South Barnsley.

I think I'll be getting one for me and one for the urchin.

Mine's 4 later this year, and with all the recent games on TV is showing very positive signs of interest. She has long since mastered the 'we've got Billy Sharp' song.

Yet the gear available for her on sufc direct is basically non-existent. Really disappointing 'range' available. Am certain she'd like either home or away shirts this season, but looks like I have no option.
Like someone has pointed out to me, the mini ones usually get released after the normal sizes

Back
Top Bottom