Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's good that a crowd like Spurs are praising us, it'll finally deliver the true view that not only can we play, but that we play to a level that is at least as good as Spurs are supposed to play.....and they're the established Prem side, they've spent tens of millions on players, and we're meant to be the uncultured cloggers who are well out of our depth....all bollocks of course, and it just goes to show that the so-called pundits who've rarely watched us know little or nothing about the Blades and just how good we are. The fact that we've a sound defence is down to superb organisation, we're as well drilled as any of the best sides around, and anyone who chooses to spout the same tired, lazy, and inaccurate nonsense about the way we play should, in future, keep their lips sealed and their opinions to themselves........did no one pay attention to the fact that our manager won the award as best manager in England? Dullards, each and every one of them.

Cheers weirdo.

Image result for man in colombian football shirt

Cheers weirdo.

Image result for man in colombian football shirt
He probably wasn’t wearing it, hence the situation with VAR, yesterday
Burn the heretic!

(please accept my most sincere apologies, Roy if, indeed, you were wearing the afore implied garment and I have just jumped to a conclusion that is far and away a long way from the mark. I was thinking of applying to work at Stockley Park)

I got the feeling in wilder's interview that he's not very happy with 17 points and he's a touch annoyed we've not got a few more,
This Man U game the fuckin roofs coming off the stadium ,can't wait a fortnight.

I reckon we are 'united' with respect coursing through the manager, players and fans. Tottenham don't have that right now.

He probably wasn’t wearing it, hence the situation with VAR, yesterday
Burn the heretic!

(please accept my most sincere apologies, Roy if, indeed, you were wearing the afore implied garment and I have just jumped to a conclusion that is far and away a long way from the mark. I was thinking of applying to work at Stockley Park)

I was wearing it. Why do you think we equalised?

Thanks Roy - really enjoy your comments

Just seen this spurs fan comment posted about 10 minutes ago

‘To be fair outside Man City and Liverpool sheff Utd are the best team I’ve seen this season - if they had a quality striker top 6 would be a realistic aim
I couldn’t understand a word they said but also the best visiting fans we’ve had at the new gaff’

Never knew Stevie Wonder was a Spurs fan

“ we struggle so much against bus parkers. We piss away the first 45 minutes pretty much every time. Today we played alright in the first half but no end product and then after breaking the deadlock we just stopped playing. Sheffield United for the first hour struggled to get out of their half but in the last half an hour could have won it.
Has to be the most stupid comment ever on one of these threads. I mean what game was this fool watching

Where is our ceiling this year? Every time I think it can't get any better it does. We are regarded by Spurs and the national media to be unlucky not to win away at Champions league finalists Spurs and we were. Really humble and complimentary comments on the whole from their fans. Does it get any better than this?
last week I thought 6th would be our ceiling, this week I think it is probably 5th. Who fucking knows anymore.

At the start of the season I thought it was harsh that we were hot favourites to finish 20th as I thought we'd give the bottom 6 a real fight. I'm as lost as someone from the 19th century being placed in the middle on 21st century Sheffield and being told to work out what is going on.

We generally give credit where it is due.

I have no problem admitting we were lucky to get a point.

Read somewhere that we had more shots against you than any other team this season? No idea if that is correct and makes no difference anyway. Just proves how tight you are defensively. Impressive.

Anyway. Onwards and upwards.
WHU next....relegation 6 pointer. Wish us luck.

Enjoy the Europa next season. When we were in it I went to countries I didn't even know existed like Dagestan and Transnistria. Very educational.

Read the comments from Spurs fans and got to say they are the 1st this season not to say how bad they were, they complimented us saying better side nice to see truth for once.

We generally give credit where it is due.

I have no problem admitting we were lucky to get a point.

Read somewhere that we had more shots against you than any other team this season? No idea if that is correct and makes no difference anyway. Just proves how tight you are defensively. Impressive.

Anyway. Onwards and upwards.
WHU next....relegation 6 pointer. Wish us luck.

Enjoy the Europa next season. When we were in it I went to countries I didn't even know existed like Dagestan and Transnistria. Very educational.
Certainly will wish you luck ,hate those cheating mockney cunts
Shame you always seem to play shite against them

Thanks Roy - really enjoy your comments

Just seen this spurs fan comment posted about 10 minutes ago

‘To be fair outside Man City and Liverpool sheff Utd are the best team I’ve seen this season - if they had a quality striker top 6 would be a realistic aim
I couldn’t understand a word they said but also the best visiting fans we’ve had at the new gaff’

Nice

Back
Top Bottom