Pre-Season 17/18 Sheffield FC v. Sheffield United XI - 11/07/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Blades send an XI up to Sheffield FC on Tuesday night.

Tickets are available on the gate and kick off will be 19:30.

Here's your match thread for any discussion surrounding the game...

There was someone saying on one of the Facebook pages that Ched was staying home to play in this rather than go to Spain...

I'm poor at recognising players in civvies. But, I think that is Evans about to board the flight to Malaga

Should be a decent watch. Will be good to see our first year Pros with a few new scholars also. I have heard Wilson, Reed and Done will be playing.

I'm poor at recognising players in civvies. But, I think that is Evans about to board the flight to Malaga

Is that Ched 4th from the right? If so he may be carrying a bit of timber.

I'm sure you don't go "up" to Dronfield from Sheffield, you go "down" as its to the south. Even though you need to go up a hill.

If i approach from Eckington,am i coming from the side to Dronfield?

First year pros larkymasher ,does that mean Slater,Hallam,Smith etc etc?
Ty Smith, Hallam, Gilmoor, Mallon, Hirst, Norrington Davies are all first year pros.

Graham, Slater, Cantrill are 2nd year scholars.

I would expect all these to play plus Jake Wright Junior who is 20 and a couple of first team players who have not traveled to Spain and a selection of other 1st and 2nd year scholars.

Enjoy the game pal.

Is that Jake Bennett on the far right of picture?
If so he must have had a good pre-season with Freeman and Baldock ahead of him in the pecking order.

We really have to sign Sheffield FC s keeper. On condition he changes his name to Seymour.

William Kakola is a name that should lift the world cup.

Foxy

I really can't be arsed keeping Trialist No. 9 a secret. What a caper. At least it might mean ClickBait for my Blog. So, a brief report on Thornbridge Beers, SUFC U23s at Sheffield Club & the not so mysterious Trialist No. 9 on my Blog. (I have taken legal advice before naming names).

http://ball-sup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/who-is-number-9.html

PHIL

As an aside, I also overheard that one of the players named on the Teamsheet shouldn't have been - farce.

Foxy

I really can't be arsed keeping Trialist No. 9 a secret. What a caper. At least it might mean ClickBait for my Blog. So, a brief report on Thornbridge Beers, SUFC U23s at Sheffield Club & the not so mysterious Trialist No. 9 on my Blog. (I have taken legal advice before naming names).

http://ball-sup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/who-is-number-9.html

PHIL

I named him on twitter during the game, but figured there might have been a reason, so reigned it in a little :)

As an aside, I also overheard that one of the players named on the Teamsheet shouldn't have been - farce.

Which one?

Foxy

I don't know. I tried to whittle it down by a process of elimination. Thing is, you know, it's all a bit of nonsense. So many "rumours" doing the rounds in the stands. At least in the PDL, teams have to name all the players & you can Google 'em to your hearts content. Did they really think, with all the anoraks at a game like this, that no one would recognise No. 9? As the teams were warming up I said to Mrs Ball Sup "show me the team again, I don't remember seeing *he who shall not be named* name on the list...."

There surely cannot be referee with a pea in his whistle who doesn't know him anyway.

I wondered why he was mentioned in the tweets, but didn't appear on the teamsheet, clearly because it's an alternate reality version of him from the darkest timeline.

Foxy

I don't know. I tried to whittle it down by a process of elimination. Thing is, you know, it's all a bit of nonsense. So many "rumours" doing the rounds in the stands. At least in the PDL, teams have to name all the players & you can Google 'em to your hearts content. Did they really think, with all the anoraks at a game like this, that no one would recognise No. 9? As the teams were warming up I said to Mrs Ball Sup "show me the team again, I don't remember seeing *he who shall not be named* name on the list...."

There surely cannot be referee with a pea in his whistle who doesn't know him anyway.
Voldemort no'9???
Gerrimsigned

Back
Top Bottom