Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 3rd February 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Hecky couldn’t get anything out of this team and now Wilder, who’s to blame? The players? The owners?
For me, it’s the owners. They didn’t give Hecky a fighting chance. £20 million to spend, loosing 2 of our best players, week or so before the start of the season.
All this crap season can’t be a surprise to anyone surely?

I think a few of our players need to be better at game management- bit of time wasting by our lads needed, play the clock down

Another 5 conceded.

We did well in the week, only let 3 in.

It's a disgrace. The number of individual mistakes is criminal.

The gulf in class between what we've got and what we're up against is enormous. The club has had months to address this, and haven't done it.

It's embarrassing

He’s spot on, Souza is a waste of space and just jogs about in the middle not actually marking anyone or closing down, marks space as said above., and when he does on the odd occasion close down he does nothing to actually win the ball. We have a team of frauds but Souza is top of the list for me. Gets a pass with some people because he does quite a few 5 yard side ways passes and some think he’s playing well because of it.

Sheffield United bring on Tom Davies in the 72nd minute when they're losing 0-5.

Has a football club ever humiliated themselves more?

That’s me done for the season. Never left a Blades game early in 50 seasons but tonight is the 3rd time this season I’ve left early. Not to bear the traffic or to get to work for my night shift……but because I’m fuckin embarrassed to be a blade at the moment 😡

Rubbish bird commentator on BBC 5Live loves taking the piss out of the Blades...But I won't fall to her level.
Still, my letter to the DG is in the post...
ps.....Chris Waddle isn't a lot better.

That’s me done for the season. Never left a Blades game early in 50 seasons but tonight is the 3rd time this season I’ve left early. Not to bear the traffic or to get to work for my night shift……but because I’m fuckin embarrassed to be a blade at the moment 😡
Good days are coming. Don't know when, but they are. Til then stay safe

Back
Top Bottom