Official attendance update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
As of now we have sold 24k then barnsleys on top of that so at least 27k tomorrow

Can't be arsed with this game with it being a 1215 KO. A big crowd in S Yorks only encourages the authorities to start fucking about with early kick offs.

Will be in sunny teneriffe, should be a great atmosphere on Saturday even if it is an early kick off, blades back at home and winning ways close game but I think we will play our best football of the season and win 3-1, enjoy the game

On my way to Gatwick. I will not be listening and there is a strict embargo against any form of news from t'lane to avoid mad waving of arms various fucks and road rage. However will my empty seat be counted in the attendance figures? Good Luck to the Lads especially da brooksmeister.

Just on my way home after plenty of beverages!! Thank God for pradictive l!!!!
Alarm set for 8, up shower, fees the baby n on the tram!!!! Coyraww!!!! 6 points and pull away from the filth! Ched n Billy to start and both to score!

Let's fuckin av it!!

Just had a shower.......well, it is August! Now to throw clothes on, make the bed, get breakfast and down to the Sheaf for a couple (or so). Meander across with high spirits, shouting and roarping, to take my seat in the kop and watch our Mighty Blades take to the field with Wilder and Knill having them sooooo ready for this game that when they run they will sweat testosterone! COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!

Just on my way home after plenty of beverages!! Thank God for pradictive l!!!!
Alarm set for 8, up shower, fees the baby n on the tram!!!! Coyraww!!!! 6 points and pull away from the filth! Ched n Billy to start and both to score!
I hope you're not bringing the young 'un up to be a part-timer...;)

How do you know?
Do you have a contact in the ticket office?
If it ends up over 26,600 then I'll be impressed, great support.

I'm not. We do have great support (numerically, at least).

We're massive.

I usually have smoked salmon with my scrambled eggs.

Very poor effort Swiss.:rolleyes:

HH

Back
Top Bottom