Kop bogs - In and Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Went for a rare piss on the way out yesterday, went in through the in door, stood at the first wall of stainless steel and had my piss, I’m a yard from the in door but remembered Greasy Chap Butty s complaint and didn’t want to upset him, so;

Walked all the way round, 20 yards through a river of piss, got to the stalls, everyone with the door wide open, shit on the walls, shit on the floors, shit on the seats, shit everywhere except down the shit hole. Made me feel sick all the way home.

Fuck that, in future I’m out through the in door.
FUCKING WASH YOUR HANDS

Had a slash at 9am before the trip up then one at 6pm on my return so it can be done folks!!
5 hours to get to kick off and only 2 to get home !! Don’t tell me you had a pre match drink as well !

5 hours to get to kick off and only 2 to get home !! Don’t tell me you had a pre match drink as well !
The 5 hours includes city shopping with Mrs richeee. Blade too long may be bigger in other (ahem) departments but I have it on good NHS authority that I have a massive bladder. When I was in hospital a few years ago and was having an ultrasound exam of that area the nurse said it was the biggest she had seen. You can imagine my disappointment when I found out she was referring to my bladder!!!

Had a slash at 9am before the trip up then one at 6pm on my return so it can be done folks!!

With no adult nappy
Just an iron bladder
His strong restraint
Makes the Kopites madder
Rich-ee…Rich-ee 😃

(One for the old uns there)

Last edited:
Are we really that rubbish and unexciting that post on here are talking about the friggin Kop bogs!

We may as well give up.

Back
Top Bottom