Kop bogs - In and Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I genuinely flaunt this, no fucks given to be fair. I once went in the in door on kop got stuck in a line and ended up leaving without having a piss. Nightmare scenario for a bloke who averages 12 pisses a pint.
Sounds like you could benefit from a pair of waterproof trousers that tie at the ankles,a la Billy Connolly sketch😊.
Stay in ya seat n piss to your hearts content,or ballbag🍻🍻🍻👍

The title of the post is very misleading and could be misconstrued as an advertisement for a little bit of in-match entertainment with the OP.

If this is the case.... I am a modern man and whilst this may not align with my own orientation, i am not one to question or frown upon others. All i ask it that this happens at a sensible time and doesn't tie up a cubicle during peak 'piss o clock' as the queues are already shite....

It has to be said that whilst South stand H block bogs aren’t exposed to the elements That the exit signs are useless. It’s a case of H in one door and G in the other. Quite simply there aren’t enough bogs anywhere. Plus when you consider the ageing population of the South stand with their growing ale intake matched by their shrinking mouse bladders then there is a right business case for sensible improvements
Have swifter bar service and many urinals and you make more money.
Plus perhaps a cosy taproom/ lounge with karaoke and Yorkshire puddings so your pre match involves more than a 15 minute queue for beer and a 10 minute queue for a wazz. God knows what would happen if the sit down facilities were put under pressure by say a diaroheaiffic food experience..

Its a well commented fact that the facilities on the Kop are utter wank for a stand of its size. This isn't anything recent, but a very long standing problem which has been need of addressing for quite some time.

I've spent some fantastic days on the kop and when the stand is in voice and going for it, it's unbelievable....

But the catering facilities and toilets are terrible and whilst some may like it, i dont enjoy standing in a cloud of weed smoke at half time.

I genuinely flaunt this, no fucks given to be fair. I once went in the in door on kop got stuck in a line and ended up leaving without having a piss. Nightmare scenario for a bloke who averages 12 pisses a pint.
Think yourself lucky, could always be worse, could be averaging 12 pints of piss.

On the kop v Brentford, some little old fella was having a piss not too far away from me. When he looked down the poor fuckers glasses slipped off his face a splashed in everyone’s piss. Wrong as it was I tried desperately not to laugh. He plucked them out and was about to wash them as I left.
Would've been even funnier if his glasses went downstream in the river of piss towards the drain hole😆

Its a well commented fact that the facilities on the Kop are utter wank for a stand of its size. This isn't anything recent, but a very long standing problem which has been need of addressing for quite some time.

I've spent some fantastic days on the kop and when the stand is in voice and going for it, it's unbelievable....

But the catering facilities and toilets are terrible and whilst some may like it, i dont enjoy standing in a cloud of weed smoke at half time.

The catering queues look noticeably shorter this season, might be something to do with the extortionate prices they charge. £2 for normal size chocolate bar, £3.50 for a bottle of coke, I can't even count as high as the sausage roll & chips price.

One of my pet hates this.

As well as the giant signs, it's also a giveaway that the hand washing facilities are located by the out door.

Why anyone would go to the toilet, wash their hands and then walk all the way around to exit through the "in" door is a mystery to me.

I'm assuming that's what they do, because otherwise they are DIRTY BASTARDS
Aye
By “hand washing facilities” do you mean sinks?
Aren’t they for ‘emergency’ bustin can’t hold it any longer relief?

It has to be said that whilst South stand H block bogs aren’t exposed to the elements That the exit signs are useless. It’s a case of H in one door and G in the other. Quite simply there aren’t enough bogs anywhere. Plus when you consider the ageing population of the South stand with their growing ale intake matched by their shrinking mouse bladders then there is a right business case for sensible improvements
Have swifter bar service and many urinals and you make more money.
Plus perhaps a cosy taproom/ lounge with karaoke and Yorkshire puddings so your pre match involves more than a 15 minute queue for beer and a 10 minute queue for a wazz. God knows what would happen if the sit down facilities were put under pressure by say a diaroheaiffic food experience..
Should have a tv room with bar to rid the concourse of all those stood in groups drinking whilst blocking the way for others trying to get to their seats, maybe a door into the copthorne

For a club owned by a Bogroll magnate, you’d hope at the very least he’d have improved the toilet facilities

An analogy might be those professional footballers who don’t like or care about football. Not all Bog Roll magnates care about bogs.

Put differently: our owner is both a Saudi Prince with no money, and a big player in the ancillary bog business who has zero natural affinity with bogs or users of bogs.

Absolute garbage from the club.

I'm not sure we need a new owner, or to know the kop down for this one.
I was thinking of a better sign, and a steward pointing people to the entrance door.

I'm not sure we need a new owner, or to know the kop down for this one.
I was thinking of a better sign, and a steward pointing people to the entrance door.

Or, combine the two and have a life size cardboard cutting of Ollie Norwood pointing in the right direction. There must be a photo in the archives somewhere.....

Can we have radical update. With a big In and Out sign above the doors. And people pay notice of it?

Can't get in or out for apes squashing in and out of the same door. Ridiculous.
Bad enough watching on-pitch disorganisation, without having it in the bogs.
What’s a logical, seemingly well mannered guy like you, doing on t’kop in t’first place?

Ahhhh, oh for the days when you could pass your knob down through several hundred pairs of hands down to the front of the Kop so it got a decent view
‘Little one coming through…’

Went for a rare piss on the way out yesterday, went in through the in door, stood at the first wall of stainless steel and had my piss, I’m a yard from the in door but remembered Greasy Chap Butty s complaint and didn’t want to upset him, so;

Walked all the way round, 20 yards through a river of piss, got to the stalls, everyone with the door wide open, shit on the walls, shit on the floors, shit on the seats, shit everywhere except down the shit hole. Made me feel sick all the way home.

Fuck that, in future I’m out through the in door.

Went for a rare piss on the way out yesterday, went in through the in door, stood at the first wall of stainless steel and had my piss, I’m a yard from the in door but remembered Greasy Chap Butty s complaint and didn’t want to upset him, so;

Walked all the way round, 20 yards through a river of piss, got to the stalls, everyone with the door wide open, shit on the walls, shit on the floors, shit on the seats, shit everywhere except down the shit hole. Made me feel sick all the way home.

Fuck that, in future I’m out through the in door.
Were you wearing a raspberry beret?

Must admit, if I was at the first one, I'd go out through that door. Rules is for fools ✊

Simple solution for all this. Just go to the toilet before you leave the house. End of thread.

Signs on those bogs should read ‘IN’ ‘OUT’ And over the cubicles ‘HIGH AS A KITE’

On the kop v Brentford, some little old fella was having a piss not too far away from me. When he looked down the poor fuckers glasses slipped off his face a splashed in everyone’s piss. Wrong as it was I tried desperately not to laugh. He plucked them out and was about to wash them as I left.
Ffs gi ore

Back
Top Bottom