Incoming? Neil Etheridge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Many at the Walsall end have seemed confident for weeks that he is United bound. That's 2 quality first choice keepers with him and Moore.

I'll do it then...

Were u erd dis pal?

Rodley when he hears dem words...

giphy.gif

His wikipedia states Sheffield United as his club (I had to google him as i didn't know who he was)

We could do a lot worse. I rate the lad and more importantly, it seems the main man does too.

Hes a good un who I could see eventually replacing Moore who is definately a step up in class but is still to totally convince me. A decent keeper to rival our current number 1 is vital I think.

As for George, I've not completely given up on the lad but this season is make or break for him at the Lane and I'm currently thinking it might be best if he moves on. Hope he proves me wrong as I love to see young Blades lads make it with the Blades.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is the next signing with Cardiff looking likely to sign Lee Camp.

They were interested in Etheridge and I thought he might have gone there because they don't have a first choice keeper.

He'd be good competition for Moore, they're at a similar level, but I don't think either of them are top end Championship quality. They're both young for goalkeepers though so can still develop.

He's played in the Europa League (his one game for Fulham, who I must admit I don't remember playing in Europe but there you go).

No thanks.

Full international for the Philippines, we'd lose him every international break.

Oh wait, we're in the Championship so we don't play during international breaks.

Shit, I hate gameless weekends.

Great, we won't be without him.

Fuck, international breaks.

No thanks.

Full international for the Philippines, we'd lose him every international break.

Oh wait, we're in the Championship so we don't play during international breaks.

Shit, I hate gameless weekends.

Great, we won't be without him.

Fuck, international breaks.

"....Fuck, international breaks....."

Fuck Wednesday!

Would be good if comes off. Between us and Cardiff last rumours flying around. Would prove some serious competition for Moore.

May the best man get the starting jersey.

I'd rather we signed Stuart Moore; Luton Towns keeper

I thought when we played them at their place this season he was the best player on the pitch, commanded his box and was good on shots and crosses. I'll be very happy if he arrives because......

Back
Top Bottom