Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First half showing - poor, lazy, wasteful, great sideways passer

Must be me then. He needs to get used to our tempo and style of play but didn't think he was too bad.

I didnt say not to give him a chance anywhere in my thread. I gave my early thoughts, sorry for thinking this was a forum where we could discus things. Noted and wont do it again.

Not doing anything wrong but I'd give him 15 minutes then get Coutts on to win the game.

Hammond may be a bit much, i ment more for this league and we want on the showings iv seen hes got a long way to come. However i hope he proves me wrong and while ever he wheres the shirt im 100% behind him. Some of the replys makes you wonder why people bother with opinions.

His style of play doesn't do him any favours.

He's tall and languid, looks a bit slow like he's only jogging around the pitch.
Also he's a link player like Coutts, does loads of sideways passing.
He needs to up his attitude and be more dynamic because to me it looks like he's trying to ease himself in and
Seems happy as long as he doesn't make any mistakes.

Early days yet so he gets my patience and support.

He was at fault for the first goal
Hes had a poor game but I wouldn't hang him out to dry just yet

Sure we can use a slow version of Montgomery at some point this season

Baldock i think is a serious challenge for freeman really impressed.

Agree Baldock has looked excellent going forward
However he's so keen to attack that we're vulnerable on the counter attack.
Looked like he got caught upfield for Leicesters first goal.

It's funny how everybody sees things differently. I was actually going to start a thread saying I'd read nothing but bad things about him since he signed; tonight is the first time I've seen him play for an extended period and I didn't think he'd looked bad at all. He's put a couple of decent tackles in (got booked for one) and looked tidy enough in his passing.

Dean Hammond he certainly isn't.

It's funny how everybody sees things differently. I was actually going to start a thread saying I'd read nothing but bad things about him since he signed; tonight is the first time I've seen him play for an extended period and I didn't think he'd looked bad at all. He's put a couple of decent tackles in (got booked for one) and looked tidy enough in his passing.

Dean Hammond he certainly isn't.
Got it on radio people on here singling him out for their first goal but Edwards didn't mention him at all about that goal

Somebody compared him to Dean Hammond after just 45 minutes in a preseason game when he'd been with us 2 f-in days and that's enough to hang him out to dry for some.

He's not been our best player tonight and he was shite for their first but Dean Hammond??? Come on let's see how he does after he's got a few games under his belt and had time to settle.

Ok...Young player...has clear potential....tidy player tonight and there is lots more to come from him in my opinion....couple of great balls which against lesser opposition would have completed.....give the lad a break FFS....worst player tonight was Ched....

Rubbish!!!

Looked ok in the first half. Not sure his fitness is there. He's slow but has some clever touches.

Back
Top Bottom