I've an awful feeling....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Give over, soft lad.

We know we're probably down already, our season from now is going to be defined by performances rather than results.
If we show some fight and fall short, most will accept it.
1. Performances , getting the most from each player.
2. Sorting out the wheat from the chaff in the squad ready for next season.
3. Faint chance of survival.

Kind of game we lose 0-3 in.
We'll give Man City, Man Utd, and Liverpool a semi decent game, but lose this one convincingly.

It matters not whether we beat Derby's points total or not, the media will decide to use all further ongoing statistics from 2008-09 onwards so that Sheffield United will be painted as the worst Premier League team ever

Mystic Mug.

Leave him alone. It can’t be great sat in his Mams bedsit with her 14 cats staring at him waiting for her to get back from her day trip to Blackpools illuminations and fuck him off to his shed.
Only pussy he's seen........... until his mum got back.

Has he paid his tenner yet?

I expect him to......I'll be in touch with the website organiser to confirm payment.

I would have paid it if I lost the bet......it's only £10....it's quite simple to do a bank credit.

Also these types of performances will be the worse we'll have this season.
We'll have more attacking threat once Wilder had a few training sessions and Wilder works out the players strengths.
Not too bothered if we go down....what I want as a minimum is to have a team good enough for top 2 next season.

We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

I'm sorry, I really cant get past this. I just can't.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.
1702167475889.gif

We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.
watch football with your eyes rather than sitting at home and checking the match stats you plank

I can see somebody getting a visit from the ghosts of Christmas past!! What a miserable sod!

Why do we let the toxicity of places like Twitter bleed into our football forum. Whether you are the classic “bedwetter”or the equally annoying “happy clapper,” we all have one thing in common…We love SUFC and want it to be successful and prosper…Why are we so rude to each other for expressing different opinions about our beloved club?

A debate for General Chat, but could you tell us which of their policies are Communist, preferably with a definition of the word ‘communist’ from an authoritative source?
I tend not to get too involved in the politics stuff as I’m the definitive layman.

But calling this shower of thundercunts communists gave me a genuine lol moment. They are as far from communism as it’s possible to be

2844f91e-328c-40c5-8278-349f8a404a35_text.gif

I can name three parties all with Communist values off the top of my head.

1. Conservatives.
2. Labour
3. Lib Dems

I could keep going! its not difficult as they all have the same policies.
It's genuinely funny the complete lack of understanding half the country has about communism.

Talk about being sheep and living in fear... As people tend to, that mention communism randomly.

Morning all. So who enjoyed the game yesterday
Morning sausage

Well this is a bit awks innit😂

Following you defeat prediction and suggestion Robbo isn’t even top championship level on another thread…..

Guessing you’ve woke up a little hungry after our victory, underpinned by the colossus that is r’Jack keeping a clean sheet, something you probably didn’t last night😉

Anyway, custard or gravy?
IMG_3256.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom