I've an awful feeling....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kind of game we lose 0-3 in.
We'll give Man City, Man Utd, and Liverpool a semi decent game, but lose this one convincingly.

It matters not whether we beat Derby's points total or not, the media will decide to use all further ongoing statistics from 2008-09 onwards so that Sheffield United will be painted as the worst Premier League team ever
Why would the media care?

Stoke-pigs : probaly the only place the football was worse than the weather yesterday. Stoke forum/bbc

I tend not to get too involved in the politics stuff as I’m the definitive layman.

But calling this shower of thundercunts communists gave me a genuine lol moment. They are as far from communism as it’s possible to be
I struggle with the meaning of some new-fangled expression, but I think what he was doing was ‘gaslighting’ us…

Following you defeat prediction and suggestion Robbo isn’t even top championship level on another thread…..

It wasn't just a defeat prediction but also a £10 bet payable to this forum.

Crookedbladesman, have you paid your wager yet? Surely you're an honourable man with your word meaning something?

It's genuinely funny the complete lack of understanding half the country has about communism.

Talk about being sheep and living in fear... As people tend to, that mention communism randomly.
Yes, group think is an awful thing, and to go full circle with your theory, everybody to the right of Jeremy Corbyn is deemed a “fascist.” these days.

Back
Top Bottom