I've an awful feeling....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can name three parties all with Communist values off the top of my head.

1. Conservatives.
2. Labour
3. Lib Dems

I could keep going! its not difficult as they all have the same policies.
Go on then. Which policies in particular do you think display communist values?

we actually created more chances, scored and had more of the ball against Bournemouth. Against Liverpool we had less chances and shots and less of the ball as we have had all season against any team. we ran more, I will give you that. conceded again from poor defending when facing crosses into the box.

What night and day about that, do you mean we were less shit but still shit......what are these differences, explain yourself.

I'm not sure if you're serious but I'll bite ...

Against Liverpool we had a definite shape to the team and every player appeared to know their job in and out of possession.
Even Brooks in his 1st Premier League start had been coached into where to be positionally in and out of possession and relative to Robbo's position.
Players who had previously looked anxious/ rushed/ unsure suddenly looked like professional footballers (eg. Bogle, Souza)
We were still in the game at 90 minutes.
In possession we had a plan and it involved actually trying to attack
We broke quickly when we were able to
There were less aimless hoofs towards nobody in particular
Our players appear to have been coached on the opposition. eg. McAlister and Gomez very ineffective if closed down quickly. Alexander Arnold cross field passes
etc etc

As I said Night and day.

As long as they show the effort and belief sadly lacking at Turf Moor I don’t give a shiny shit . We will never with this squad out class the majority of teams just go out there and smash the fucker c’mon
Yooooooonighted ⚔️⚔️💪🏻

We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

I'm sorry, I really cant get past this. I just can't.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.
1702126121596.png

Never felt so confident of a win this season, it will be hard , but Chris will sort this lot out !

I can name three parties all with Communist values off the top of my head.

1. Conservatives.
2. Labour
3. Lib Dems

I could keep going! its not difficult as they all have the same policies.
A debate for General Chat, but could you tell us which of their policies are Communist, preferably with a definition of the word ‘communist’ from an authoritative source?

we actually created more chances, scored and had more of the ball against Bournemouth. Against Liverpool we had less chances and shots and less of the ball as we have had all season against any team. we ran more, I will give you that. conceded again from poor defending when facing crosses into the box.

What is night and day about that, do you mean we were less shit but still shit......what are these differences, explain yourself.

Now I know you're on the wind up ha ha. The differences were so obvious and plentiful.
Could give you a long list of improvements but you already know that.

Agree.....looking at the bigger picture we weren't as good as many have said.
We looked like a very good Championship team and based on that performance will still be relegated.

However its the context that's important.
We've previously looked like a league 1 and sometimes when heads have dropped, even a league 2 side.
So managing to play at upper Championship level is a significant improvement.
Previously we always looked like a set of individuals who had just met.
Archer and Hamer looked promising on their debuts but have gradually got worse.
Archer in particular has had terrible body language, so isolated and hardly touching the ball.
Agasint Liverpool he has so many touches, much more involved, lively and looking dangerous.
We actually played as a team where everyone knew their jobs with the ball and without the ball.

Still not a good enough standard to stay up but if Wilder can achieve this improvement after just ONE training session then
the future looks very promising. Obviously even I think we'll go down but I'm very confident we'll have a structure and style of play to have a promotion push next season. Based on the performances under Hecky we would be in a relegation battle in the Championship.

Note: I'm not saying Hecky is a bad manager, think he's average (that's not an insult of a complement)
because often success is all based on the timing. A fresh face, fresh eyes, often kick starts a season.

Last edited:
Definitely Fallowbrain. .
It's easy to spot the stupidity when it reappears every few weeks under a different guise. Only thing I'm unable to decide on is whether he's a weird pig fan with literally nothing better to do or some weird Unitedite who gets off on being a WUM. Fucking odd behaviour either way.

We appear to be more organised on the pitch. Souza and Hamer in particular did a good job when not in possession. McAllister wasn't in the game

Against Liverpool we had a definite shape to the team and every player appeared to know their job in and out of possession.
Even Brooks in his 1st Premier League start had been coached into where to be positionally in and out of possession and relative to Robbo's position.
Players who had previously looked anxious/ rushed/ unsure suddenly looked like professional footballers (eg. Bogle, Souza)
Our players appear to have been coached on the opposition. eg. McAlister and Gomez very ineffective if closed down quickly. Alexander Arnold cross field passes
etc etc

As I said Night and day.
Very good Analysis. I thought Hamer was much better when playing deeper. He watches where he is and where his man is. He also appears to read the game well. There were numerous occasions when defending set pieces that he was quick to the breaking ball. Bogle defended reasonably well too. I think that while the front too harassed he was lying deeper which meant very little space behind him. It will be interesting to see how he does when we have more of the ball but get counter attacked.

There is a long way to go but we have made a start on the first basic thing. Being organised by knowing your job.

Kind of game we lose 0-3 in.
We'll give Man City, Man Utd, and Liverpool a semi decent game, but lose this one convincingly.

It matters not whether we beat Derby's points total or not, the media will decide to use all further ongoing statistics from 2008-09 onwards so that Sheffield United will be painted as the worst Premier League team ever

Kind of game we lose 0-3 in.
We'll give Man City, Man Utd, and Liverpool a semi decent game, but lose this one convincingly.

It matters not whether we beat Derby's points total or not, the media will decide to use all further ongoing statistics from 2008-09 onwards so that Sheffield United will be painted as the worst Premier League team ever
still better than not having been a premier league team at all
or this century at least

That's exactly what the players would say also. Easy kop out that is.

Didn't we do well against Liverpool, only lost 2-0. Oh...and we also had a shot. We tried.

Typical Sheffield attitude that is, what about actually trying to win a frigging game.
Spot the irony🤔

Blades of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

I am not yet convinced that Wilder is the answer.

He has done a great deal in a short time. Too short a time to judge him on.

The performance was much improved and the tactics and player choices wer also more flexible.

Sorry if I don’t think of Wilder as the messiah, or the answer to blades problems, but he’s made a decent start to it.

If the improvement lasts and the players start picking up points, all well and good. I’m not passing judgement on Wilder, the team, or individual players until we have seen a lot more. A few home

games will not convince me,and we need to see sustained delivery of climbing out of the bottom three.

One home game against a top side is not enough to judge him on, despite the improvements.

A good start is only a good start. It needs to be sustained and continued improvement.

All Wilder has done, is proved to the players that they are capable of it.

We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.
stick that in your pipe and fucking smoke it you trollflange

The minute we got wilder back was a massive turning point . Our 3 great managers Bassett. Warnock , wilder had fight in the team.
Hecky is coach not a manager.
I will bet my life we will stay up , hopefully we've appointed at the right time not too late .

Today in "posts that aged well"...

etc etc

As I said Night and day.

Night and Day

Idiot.

meme.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom