I've an awful feeling....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

I'm sorry, I really cant get past this. I just can't.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.

We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross and we have simply just changed the manager, who rather than appear to be the leadership we so greatly need, is just the same bloke we tried to engineer the sack back in 2021, to get a pay off and after his team was failing and thought he could simply walk into another job.

The video I saw at the training ground where McBurnie, fresh from hanging us out to dry against Burnley last week was high fiving Wilder every two minutes quite frankly made me sick.

I hope I'm wrong, but think our dive into oblivion is at its inception, rather than the end.
It's raining. Stay at home

Give over, soft lad.

We know we're probably down already, our season from now is going to be defined by performances rather than results.
If we show some fight and fall short, most will accept it.
That's exactly what the players would say also. Easy kop out that is.

Didn't we do well against Liverpool, only lost 2-0. Oh...and we also had a shot. We tried.

Typical Sheffield attitude that is, what about actually trying to win a frigging game.

That's exactly what the players would say also. Easy kop out that is.

Didn't we do well against Liverpool, only lost 2-0. Oh...and we also had a shot. We tried.

Typical Sheffield attitude that is, what about actually trying to win a frigging game.

Nobody's saying we're not going to try to win. In fact, that's all we want to see.

Tall order demanding results from this bunch though, particularly against one of the top 5 teams in the World... and even against Brentford. We don't have the quality.

Nobody's saying we're not going to try to win. In fact, that's all we want to see.

Tall order demanding results from this bunch though, particularly against one of the top 5 teams in the World... and even against Brentford. We don't have the quality.
So you are happy having the one shot each game?

We can play really well and lose comfortably to most teams in this division, Brentford included.

It has nothing to do with the manager. If a footballer not crying in the corner over an event that's passed makes you sick then I'm not sure you should ever watch anything

Maybe chill out a bit? What an odd post

Or you're a Pig, in that case, Jog on

Still though, enjoy it pal

We can play really well and lose comfortably to most teams in this division, Brentford included.

It has nothing to do with the manager. If a footballer not crying in the corner over an event that's passed makes you sick then I'm not sure you should ever watch anything

Maybe chill out a bit? What an odd post

Or you're a Pig, in that case, Jog on
I think you have missed my point. Its not about crying over split milk, its the acceptability of being utter gash and no shame in it. Wilder is here for the pay day, the players are cowards who don't want to take any responsibility. Quite happy to revel in the glory of a 2-0 loss.

Maybe I expect so much more. Its not much to ask is it.

Fuck me mate you do nowt but moan, your life must be miserable as fuck.
Jeez, give the boss time. It's bloody Brentford ffs, they aren't world beaters. A good team yes but not Bayern fucking Munich.

The scenario at the moment is a bit like the first DB Div 1 season. We have a chance, but we gotta start fucking winning.

C'mon Blades!

I think you have missed my point. Its not about crying over split milk, its the acceptability of being utter gash and no shame in it. Wilder is here for the pay day, the players are cowards who don't want to take any responsibility. Quite happy to revel in the glory of a 2-0 loss.

Maybe I expect so much more. Its not much to ask is it.
If you aren’t a Pig, you need to get out more.

But I’m pretty sure you are after that response

If you aren’t a Pig, you need to get out more.

But I’m pretty sure you are after that response
I will be at the game later pal....let me know if you want to say hello.

I know this country is accelerating fast into all out communism, but did not think this had made its way into the football forums yet where we all have to think the same way.

I will be at the game later pal....let me know if you want to say hello.

I know this country is execrating fast into all out communism, but did not think this had made its way into the football forums yet where we all have to think the same way.

This forum is a hotbed of Marxism. Those politically middle of the road chaps on Vital Adolf never stop mentioning it.

I fancy us to get a result today.
I think it’s only a matter of time before we get on the end of a set piece, those two in-swingers from Hamer were crying out for someone to deflect it in.
I also think we did a lot better going forward, McAtee opened up the Liverpool defence on a couple of occasions, save for a bit of indecision at the crucial time we’d have registered more than one shot on target.
The Lane will be rocking come 3pm… I’m excited!

I fancy us to get a result today.
I think it’s only a matter of time before we get on the end of a set piece, those two in-swingers from Hamer were crying out for someone to deflect it in.
Was this your post from back in August?

Back
Top Bottom