Hull fans a disgrace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wankers. Soon changed their tune when they were winning

I won't be shedding a tear should it continue to go tits up there.

It's nerve-shredding with all the whistles.

Some would say "it's the same for both sides", but it's a totally unnatural environment for football.

Don't remember their ridiculous whistle protests when they were on tv every week in the prem. Cunts.

Tennis balls on the pitch when we are just getting into the game ... 'Protest' whistles conveniently when we are attacking.. that game should have been called off imo
Totally agree. Despise their ‘fans’ and ‘so called protested which conviently get louder when they’re not in possession.

Really really hope the scumbags go down.

Don't think any of this affected the game. We were just pure shit.

Although I do think the whistle pretty unfair could of caused more problems, hope they get banned.

Hull fans are dickheads in general but you can hardly blame them for the result.

Agree we were crap but not with the idea about it not affecting the result. Leon was clear and about to pull the trigger when the whistle blew. He stopped and the best chance we had went out the window. But they were doing it all game when we had the ball. Hull fans did exactly the same as Coventry last year. How many times do you hear "players should play to the whistle"? Well we did and suffered because of it. We should have put in a strong protest after Coventry but let it go cause we won. Someone at some point has to stand up against this selective protesting (blatant cheating). Shame the ref didn't have the balls :rolleyes:

Agree we were crap but not with the idea about it not affecting the result. Leon was clear and about to pull the trigger when the whistle blew. He stopped and the best chance we had went out the window. But they were doing it all game when we had the ball. Hull fans did exactly the same as Coventry last year. How many times do you hear "players should play to the whistle"? Well we did and suffered because of it. We should have put in a strong protest after Coventry but let it go cause we won. Someone at some point has to stand up against this selective protesting (blatant cheating). Shame the ref didn't have the balls :rolleyes:

Spot on its Blatant cheating

As was mooted on here beforehand, we should have made some sort of statement about this before the game, and then been prepared to walk off (Steve Bruce style) when it started. It wasn't just a protest, they did try to affect the result and it pisses me right off, but what pisses me off more is that I think we would still have lost without all that shit.

Agree that the whistles were blatantly happening constantly when we attacked second half but apart from Leon’s chance we can’t go looking for excuses. Bad day at the office. Time to put things right on Tuesday

As was mooted on here beforehand, we should have made some sort of statement about this before the game, and then been prepared to walk off (Steve Bruce style) when it started. It wasn't just a protest, they did try to affect the result and it pisses me right off, but what pisses me off more is that I think we would still have lost without all that shit.

I said in the pre match view thread we should have let it be known in advance that we would walk off if the whistling happened. Yes we were shit and lost but the fact remains it was blatant cheating and they did try to affect the result. The problem is we were so abject we're hardly likely to raise a protest.

Until the authorities do something about this blatant cheating then it will continue and have an adverse effect on the game in general. Supporters of teams who do this get no respect from me for their plight. Coventry and Dull nothing to choose between them both cheats and deserve all that happens to them. Charlton on the other hand I'm pleased to see are close to getting their Chairman out. They know how to organise a protest without it significantly affecting a game.

When Clarke was through and some muppet blew a whistle, he stopped thinking he was offside. So the op has a point.

To be honest, I thought Clarke took a heavy touch as he knocked it out of his feet, the ball went straight to their defender, Clarke knew he couldn't get it, then stopped, in what looked to me like a forlorn attempt to pretend he'd been distracted by a whistle. In reality he'd fucked up and he knew it :(

To be honest, I thought Clarke took a heavy touch as he knocked it out of his feet, the ball went straight to their defender, Clarke knew he couldn't get it, then stopped, in what looked to me like a forlorn attempt to pretend he'd been distracted by a whistle. In reality he'd fucked up and he knew it :(
No, he didn’t, he could’ve atleast challenged for the ball as a minimum although I do think Clarke would’ve manufactured a chance and a goal anyway had the whistle not happened. I hope Hull go down.

No, he didn’t, he could’ve atleast challenged for the ball as a minimum although I do think Clarke would’ve manufactured a chance and a goal anyway had the whistle not happened. I hope Hull go down.

I haven't seen any footage, but that's not how it looked to me, he took his touch and should've been shooting as the whistle blew, but he wasn't, because he'd took a heavy touch and presented it to the defender. But I'm happy to disagree.

All that aside, I hope Hull go down too, we can at least agree on that ;)

I hope they get relegated. Exactly the same as the Coventry scenario.

Me too. If this should happen again maybe our fans should take whistles and tennis balls in too, to be used as and when, to OUR advantage. No doubt chaos would ensue and we'd be the bad guys of course.

I haven't seen any footage, but that's not how it looked to me, he took his touch and should've been shooting as the whistle blew, but he wasn't, because he'd took a heavy touch and presented it to the defender. But I'm happy to disagree.

All that aside, I hope Hull go down too, we can at least agree on that ;)
I agree it was an heavy touch but the part I disagree with is that he still could’ve done something with it.

Back
Top Bottom