BladeInExile Says …..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Long time listener first time poster so go easy especially djbaldken

What the hell is going on down at the lane

It appears that everything that isn't stapled down is getting sold , there even asset stripping the hotel it appears taking the cladding off and scrapping it in

The club under its current leadership is worrying , the Poundland prince is taking us for every penny possible

It's time we take action , and proper action

I propose a mass influx of tennis balls towards the pitch on the tenth minute VS West Ham , the 10th minute as that's how many pounds he has invested in the club since he stole the club off McCabe

Tennis balls currently on sale below 👇

It appears that everything that isn't stapled down is getting sold , there even asset stripping the hotel it appears taking the cladding off and scrapping it in

The club under its current leadership is worrying , the Poundland prince is taking us for every penny possible

I propose a mass influx of tennis balls towards the pitch on the tenth minute VS West Ham , the 10th minute as that's how many pounds he has invested in the club since he stole the club off McCabe

Is that FACT or Fiction 😉

Fuck Off, child
Edit:
Fuck Off, Stupid child

there even asset stripping the hotel it appears taking the cladding off and scrapping it in

You must have been asleep when 72 people died.

1200px-Grenfell_Tower_fire_%28wider_view%29.jpg

Get a life you muppet and go back to S6 exile.

Fanny - getting it in first mate

Courteeners avatar. Famous Courteeners song is Fallowfield Hillbilly….

Whats 9/11 got to do with my post ?

Should be ashamed of yourself...

Play for laughs if you want, but please respect that innocent people lost thier lives.

Edit : cause youre clearly struggling to string anything funny together, i mean, find humorous things to joke about, disasters are not joke materiel..

Last edited:

Whats 9/11 got to do with my post ?

Your IQ rating has little to do with it as supporting Wendy only requires MASSIVE daily doses of Deludamol.

Breakdown of Scores on an IQ Scale
  • 1 to 24: Profound mental disability.

Welcome to the board you fanny

Hopefully the album cover on your avatar is a wind up as well as the shite posted.

What took you so long?

1705528688135.gif

Keep listening….. don’t bother posting.

Evening Kevin... Why don't you take off Mrs McCabe's underwear, stop wanking into this month's Caravan Monthly and make sure you've taken all your meds.....

Back
Top Bottom