A message to the prince

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1888to1889

Reaction score
Fans ( loosely saying and I don’t blame them ) leaving on 22 mins they are a disgrace but not as a bigger disgrace than you
You say you are a fan and passionate about the club but honestly I can’t see that
We are embarrassing utter shit show and I can’t see it changing until there’s big big changed at the top please go ASAP YOU ARE DESTROYING OUR CLUB 4 fucking nil as I type
⚔️⚔️⚔️

Just needs to sell and the fans will, ultimately, turn against him if the current shambles continues.

Get some Velcro slip-ons in the Spring sales fellow Blades! 🤣🤣

Fans ( loosely saying and I don’t blame them ) leaving on 22 mins they are a disgrace but not as a bigger disgrace than you
You say you are a fan and passionate about the club but honestly I can’t see that
We are embarrassing utter shit show and I can’t see it changing until there’s big big changed at the top please go ASAP YOU ARE DESTROYING OUR CLUB 4 fucking nil as I type
⚔️⚔️⚔️
It got worse mate

He says we,ll stay up
I remember him doing that interview at the start of the season post Berge and Iliman departure.

He thought we would do ok this season.

Now I appreciate he has to say something like that but if he's actually thinking that, there is the issue.

I remember Darren el accounto saying that before Palace at home the prince was also very aware and concerned the squad were "undercooked" so to speak.

And that is where I get so frustrated. We were promoted in April. If you've no money I don't think using what little you have to sign development players in Larouchi, Traore and Slimane is very wise at all. That's what the academy is for.

I remember him doing that interview at the start of the season post Berge and Iliman departure.

He thought we would do ok this season.

Now I appreciate he has to say something like that but if he's actually thinking that, there is the issue.

I remember Darren el accounto saying that before Palace at home the prince was also very aware and concerned the squad were "undercooked" so to speak.

And that is where I get so frustrated. We were promoted in April. If you've no money I don't think using what little you have to sign development players in Larouchi, Traore and Slimane is very wise at all. That's what the academy is for.
He said it at beginning of January again

Find someone who will buy the club off him then or organize you own consortium to buy the club.

Getting the owner out is harder than getting a manager out.

⚔️⚔️⚔️

I think those that stayed are a bigger embarrassment than those that left.
By staying you're saying "That's okay"

There's been talk of protests which can turn nasty if the police decide to make it that way, so what better protest is there than to walk out ?

I wish the fans had organised a much better walkout, wearing clown suits and playing the laughing policeman song as they all gathered around the front of each stand staring directly at Wilder and the players.

Not much point doing it in front of the directors box because there's nobody of any importance in there.

Back
Top Bottom