BladeInExile Says …..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Long time listener first time poster so go easy especially djbaldken

What the hell is going on down at the lane

It appears that everything that isn't stapled down is getting sold , there even asset stripping the hotel it appears taking the cladding off and scrapping it in

The club under its current leadership is worrying , the Poundland prince is taking us for every penny possible

It's time we take action , and proper action

I propose a mass influx of tennis balls towards the pitch on the tenth minute VS West Ham , the 10th minute as that's how many pounds he has invested in the club since he stole the club off McCabe

Tennis balls currently on sale below 👇

Even if we wanted to, tennis balls are currently out of stock in the Sheffield area…for some reason.

It appears that everything that isn't stapled down is getting sold , there even asset stripping the hotel it appears taking the cladding off and scrapping it in

The club under its current leadership is worrying , the Poundland prince is taking us for every penny possible

I propose a mass influx of tennis balls towards the pitch on the tenth minute VS West Ham , the 10th minute as that's how many pounds he has invested in the club since he stole the club off McCabe

Eh? Wtf?

Why bring me into it???

PIG THAT'LL DO.png

Sweds.png

Back
Top Bottom