Disgrace - how low we have sunk 😞

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bell4

Reaction score
Called out as a disgrace on national TV by Shearer (MOTD) 😞.

How low has the Prince let us sink . He is the club owner and leader , and we are a total laughing stock .

He has to do something - if not he deserves all the s - h - I - t that will come his way .

No one - but no one , would let us rot like this .

Prince - stand up ffs

At least when we were in league one there was no real attention, this is humiliation at the highest level
Absolutely

It is humiliating.

We can blame Hecky all we want and he is culpable, but any organisation suffering the total humiliation that we are , in its chosen industry sector , the leader is where the buck stops .

We have been perfectly designed to be a discrace.

think this is bad getting called a disgrace listen to talk sport and o’hara cos that’s really bad what they saying about us

If this continues, can we be kicked out of the PL and can the powers that be demand a refund for not being competitive ?

I firmly believe we are heading for a reset in the third tier. This current side would be relegated from the championship, confidence is shot, manager way out of his depth, owner not bothered, our " better " players constantly injured after a handful of games or too thick to be able to stay on the field, thus making his teammates seemingly impossible job even harder. Fuck me even the pigs have given up mirroring us results wise. What a mess.

I'm all for going the fuck down and restarting from scratch
SUFC, as a club, seem unable to reset. We have a default setting of up and at em, never say die, 100% effort football. Which is great but without some skill, quality, pace and youth is pointless. You more or less get what we are watching now.

SUFC, as a club, seem unable to reset. We have a default setting of up and at em, never say die, 100% effort football. Which is great but without some skill, quality, pace and youth is pointless. You more or less get what we are watching now.
Where exactly has the “up and at em, never say die, 100% effort football” been this season then?

The Prince is getting the season he deserves for no attempt to make us even remotely competitive. The Prince and his cronies didn’t and don’t care about what the fans deserve (which is at the very least to support a team that is competitive). Hecky is getting the season many of us expected- in that he is out of his depth (and it’s more apparent without Ndiaye).

Another poster said we’ve had 3/5 last seasons in PL and have nothing to show for it - no top quality players, no majorly improved infrastructure. All that money has gone somewhere and I don’t fully buy that it was on the Sander and Brewster transfers. They weren’t on the wages of Haaland and DeBruyne.

Very poor management which is leading to humiliation on the big stage. A disgrace.

I can't relate any of that to this blade's team, everything we are missing!

The Prince is getting the season he deserves for no attempt to make us even remotely competitive. The Prince and his cronies didn’t and don’t care about what the fans deserve (which is at the very least to support a team that is competitive). Hecky is getting the season many of us expected- in that he is out of his depth (and it’s more apparent without Ndiaye).

Another poster said we’ve had 3/5 last seasons in PL and have nothing to show for it - no top quality players, no majorly improved infrastructure. All that money has gone somewhere and I don’t fully buy that it was on the Sander and Brewster transfers. They weren’t on the wages of Haaland and DeBruyne.

Very poor management which is leading to humiliation on the big stage. A disgrace.
Luton spent less and are in with a shout

Our issue now is confidence is at zero.

That will carry into next season too.

Where exactly has the “up and at em, never say die, 100% effort football” been this season then?
We don’t have that, but my point is that type of football seems to be the Blades default setting. It just about gets us yo-yoing between divisions. To really kick on and sustain ourselves at the top level, those qualities aren’t enough.

I firmly believe we are heading for a reset in the third tier. This current side would be relegated from the championship, confidence is shot, manager way out of his depth, owner not bothered, our " better " players constantly injured after a handful of games or too thick to be able to stay on the field, thus making his teammates seemingly impossible job even harder. Fuck me even the pigs have given up mirroring us results wise. What a mess.

As batshit as it sounds United are actually in a decent position providing a new owner with real money comes in before next season. We have two years parachute money to come, have kept the wage bill low and have a lot of deadwood out of contract. Most relegated teams face the opposite problems.The key is the ownership issue. That'll make or break us.

The clip they showed of the first goal where we let 3 consecutive tackle opportunities without dealing with the player or ball straight from kick off shows what's wrong with us.
The board and manager gave zero expectations that we will compete.
That's the message almost all the players have now taken on. I'd say only Osula, maybe George, Trusty and Hamer are still trying. The rest are dialling it in.
We know we're not as good as other teams man for man but with some application we would be miles better than we're showing now. Something has to change and soon.
Edited typos..

I haven’t watched a single MOTD this season.
I simply cannot bare to watch my team in this state.
If I can see how bad we are, then sure to hell the TV and radio lot will pull a lot more on top.

Frankly we are a disgrace.
We were hardly worth promotion last season at times, and relied heavily on 2-3 players every game to get us through.
And for that I hold the owner and his board of yes men wholly culpable. I despise them all for what they have done to our club in a few short years, taking us from one of the best United teams I have ever seen to quite easily the worst in 4 short years.

I can’t even give them the credit for the good times as it was a co owner at that point!

And where is he? The CEO? Anyone at board level? Keeping their heads down, claiming to be working hard but wheeling Hecky out as the fall guy week after week and taking zero responsibility for their mess.

A new owner can’t some soon enough to rid the poison from the club.

I'm all for going the fuck down and restarting from scratch

I’m up for a reset. I’m not up for going to League One but I wouldn’t mind languishing and quietly rebuilding in the champ minus Norwood, Baldock, Fleck, Basham, Egan and any of the “old guard” / they’ve served us well but we need a new culture and a new identity.

Blood some youth and make some shrewd ball playing signings for once. Oh and a decent striker although would be happy with Archer at Champ level.

I’m up for a reset. I’m not up for going to League One but I wouldn’t mind languishing and quietly rebuilding in the champ minus Norwood, Baldock, Fleck, Basham, Egan and any of the “old guard” / they’ve served us well but we need a new culture and a new identity.

Blood some youth and make some shrewd ball playing signings for once. Oh and a decent striker although would be happy with Archer at Champ level.
A few years in championship, winning more than we lose is right up my street. Fuck premier league. I'd rather be in league one than prem. I hate this league and all the plastic cunts that come with it.

Just trying to work out whether it was better for the club to mislead us and pretend they were trying (however incompetently) to prepare for the Premier League or whether they should have said that they knew we weren’t even going to attempt to stay up and at least manage the expectations of the fans. Yes the ground would have been half empty but would it have been worse than where we are now?

As batshit as it sounds United are actually in a decent position providing a new owner with real money comes in before next season. We have two years parachute money to come, have kept the wage bill low and have a lot of deadwood out of contract. Most relegated teams face the opposite problems.The key is the ownership issue. That'll make or break us.
No you’re right, the next few months feel pivotal in terms of our long term future. Without being melodramatic it could make or break us as a club.

Two years ago Newcastle were bottom now we are. Now I’m not suggesting we can replicate their meteoric rise and success but it emphasises the potential.

If we get this wrong or god forbid he can’t sell this season then we will be the next Portsmouth and fall all the way.

How can a team that lost by a single goal to Man City and Man Utd, get to this level, so quickly?
The players have deteriorated markedly, lost all confidence and don’t give a toss.

The aforementioned teams could and should have scored more than they did.

Called out as a disgrace on national TV by Shearer (MOTD) 😞.

How low has the Prince let us sink . He is the club owner and leader , and we are a total laughing stock .

He has to do something - if not he deserves all the s - h - I - t that will come his way .

No one - but no one , would let us rot like this .

Prince - stand up ffs
Statistically, this is our 3rd best season since the mid 1990s.

Only Wilder 1st prem year and Warnock have done better

Back
Top Bottom