Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S6 Blade

22/23 Season Tickets

Looks familIar that lad in the video! 👀😂
  2. S6 Blade

That sending off

He said he likes to get stuck in!
  3. S6 Blade

Bit more borrowing

I’m not posting it to cause a stir. Literally it’s United news and other might not have seen it.
  4. S6 Blade

Bit more borrowing

Yeah I thought that but didn’t want to get my hopes up!
  5. S6 Blade

Bit more borrowing

I guess it’s borrow the money up front that Arsenal are paying in instalments
  6. S6 Blade

Bit more borrowing

7. S6 Blade

Terence Campbell - Missing

Excellent news! Hope he’s ok.
  8. S6 Blade

Terence Campbell - Missing

Really hope he’s ok Nice guy with a young family. Surely someone has seen him. 🙏🏻
  9. S6 Blade

Match Off

Give us the points cowards!
  10. S6 Blade

Olsen

He sure knows his stuff does Darren!
  11. S6 Blade

Tony Currie Stand No More?!

It was on LinkedIn. The commercial department posted it
  12. S6 Blade

Looks like it might be along side TC’s name actually. Should have read the whole thing! 🤦🏻‍♂️
  13. S6 Blade

Looks like the club are seeking an marketing opportunity with a prospective new sponsor getting naming rights to the south stand. Was naming the stand after TC only on a set time scale?
  14. S6 Blade

Jamal Blackman

Don’t blame him. Never going to feature for Chelsea always going out on loan. Why not live in LA for a few years. Might get a decent move back to England. Tim Howard did reasonably well after coming from MLS
  15. S6 Blade

Does Wilder deserve credit for the present crop from the Academy

Ndiaye signing his contract based on Jokanovic becoming manager says a few things to be honest!
  16. S6 Blade

Jack O’Connell

He was in the behind the scenes video briefly when Ben Davies was singing. He was on the bike in the gym. Must just be getting on with his rehab
  17. S6 Blade

Incoming? Alex Collado

Still got till 1am haven’t we?
  18. S6 Blade

Deafening Feckin Silence

The latest accounts that were filed show no money was taken out of the club by any one at a board level didn’t it?
  19. S6 Blade

Player Suggestion Ramsdale Replacement

A keeper should definelty be in before the window shuts according to Darren Smith. Fair play to him. He’s open and honest with the fans on Twitter
  20. S6 Blade

Oli Burke to Boro?

if it frees up a wage to bring in someone like Diallo then Absolutley
  21. S6 Blade

What the chuff is going on?

The funny thing is most of the noise on Twitter etc was saying how good our squad is and the that Brewster and McBurnie will get hat fulls at this level. Now all of a sudden we need to clear them out. if the window closes and we’ve only brought in Ben Davies then I’ll be critical. I also don’t...
  22. S6 Blade

First I’ve heard of any one handing a request in. I don’t mind the club being tight lipped about things personally. Definelty seems to be less leaks these days
  23. S6 Blade

Who's handed in a transfer request?
  24. S6 Blade

CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

starts up front so either “Ees iNt shOp winDah” or “he’s staying” take your pick
  25. S6 Blade

CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

It’s the same people who were angry we identified an issue with Viera in the medical so didn’t sign him!
  26. S6 Blade

Incoming? INCOMINGS

Darren Smith very active on Twitter. New faces in before Luton Diallo deal all just hinges on whether he wants to drop a division, deal easy brought with Man U apparently.
  27. S6 Blade

Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

Hopefully we’ve moved on quickly.
  28. S6 Blade

Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

I’d rather we don’t sign someone due to a medical than just sign them and find out they can’t play as much as we want? Surely that’s what a medical is for? good work by the medical team surely?!
  29. S6 Blade

Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

I think previously anything that is all but confirmed wouldn't have made it to the official channels.
  30. S6 Blade

Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

Mentioned again on the official YouTube channel today from Slav's presser. No way this goes out on official channels if its not going to get done

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom