Oli Burke to Boro?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boroblade1889

Reaction score
Lots of excited chatter up here this morning about owd Neil wanting Burke at Boro...

Happy to pop down and give him a lift up here if he wants.....hell, he can even stop in our spare room till he "finds his feet".....may take a while🤣

if it frees up a wage to bring in someone like Diallo then Absolutley

I can't tell whether this is a sarcastic comment or not. But in case it isn't, DIALLO WOULD NOT WANT TO COME HERE EVEN IF MAN UTD WERE PLAYING US, AND HE WAS IN THE FUCKING MAN UTD TEAM.

Lots of excited chatter up here this morning about owd Neil wanting Burke at Boro...

Happy to pop down and give him a lift up here if he wants.....hell, he can even stop in our spare room till he "finds his feet".....may take a while🤣

I can prepare a tasty pack up for the journey.

Be glad to see him go but I don’t hate the guy. In some of the worst moments in the premier league I enjoyed watching him running around the pitch clattering into the opposition.
Nobody hates him mate he's just shit at football 😂 ( we must tell the Boro fans though we're gutted he's going)

I think he’s one of the best athletes I’ve seen at Bramall Lane - built like a top rugby player. If he had composure and technical ability he could be another Gareth Bale.

I think he’s one of the best athletes I’ve seen at Bramall Lane - built like a top rugby player. If he had composure and technical ability he could be another Gareth Bale.

If I had looks, money, personality, acting skills, wasn't afraid of heights or splinters or anything and was about two foot shorter I could be Tom Cruise.

Apologies for originally starting this thread in the wrong forum....hence not spotting there was already a thread on this topic

BB....the Oli Burke of the internet

Back
Top Bottom