Jamal Blackman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The gas are my 2nd team as I live in Bristol and have since I were a lad. So i'm pleased that Blackman has joined.

Just signed for Los Angeles FC. Could've ended up in worse places I guess!
Don’t blame him. Never going to feature for Chelsea always going out on loan. Why not live in LA for a few years. Might get a decent move back to England. Tim Howard did reasonably well after coming from MLS

Don’t blame him. Never going to feature for Chelsea always going out on loan. Why not live in LA for a few years. Might get a decent move back to England. Tim Howard did reasonably well after coming from MLS
Be interesting to see how often he features in the last 10 games or so.

Don't think personally it was a GK they needed.

Just signed for Los Angeles FC. Could've ended up in worse places I guess!
Great Location and i'm sure the money's also very good.... but in terms of football, the MLS has always looked like the Womens Super League when i've seen clips of it... Loads of thunderbolts from 80 yards as the keepers are shit and the defenders even shitter, so he will probably keep busy!

27 years old, and now this move. It's no way to spend a short career. The Chelsea model is horrendous.

27 years old, and now this move. It's no way to spend a short career. The Chelsea model is horrendous.

Can see where you’re coming from.
Blackman is good enough to carve out a proper career but
You can get bet Blackman isn’t complaining…..he’ll be on big wages at Chelsea and will already be financially secure.
These days football appears to be more about financial reward instead of playing games and creating a career.

For a club like Chelsea it’s like buying loads of lottery tickets….eventually one will be a winner.
They sign up loads of young talent….pay them all £10K a week….then loan them out to lower division clubs,
Its like building an empire and the big 6 continue to have their fingers in loads of pies.

Back
Top Bottom