Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would think we need international Clearence for RV .after signing

The Ronaldo Vieira who played for England U20s and U21s? Nah, probably not
In accordance with FIFA Regulations, international clearance is required for any player over the age of 10 who is seeking to register for a club in England and has previously been registered for a club abroad (including the other Home Associations)

Looks like someone's got a subscription to the Alan Partridge channel as a christening present.... 🥴

The Ronaldo Vieira who played for England U20s and U21s? Nah, probably not
Can qualify because he spent part of his education in the UK, ( York College ) and as an international and playing for a top European club including time playing for Leeds I would think he qualified

He’s in London doing his medical, not got any footage for video. Maybe waiting for him to travel up and get everything tied up. Announcing tonight?

"The deal is still not close and I hope he can soon start working with us. He has still not finished his medical check but after that I hope we can use him"

I think that might be a typo. I read it as still 'not closed'. But could be wrong of course.

Mentioned again on the official YouTube channel today from Slav's presser.

No way this goes out on official channels if its not going to get done

Seems pretty happy to talk about deals that are done bar the announcement.

Probably sick of talking about Ramsdale though. Not much he can do about it.

like he said, just doing medical. It’s probably taking so long due to his injury record and them wanting to do a thorough medical because of it

I think previously anything that is all but confirmed wouldn't have made it to the official channels.

Back
Top Bottom