Terence Campbell - Missing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this the guy who does the training videos the players always say hi to?

Whatever his role, really hoping he's found safely.

Praying for him and his family especially over Christmas.
Yeah I think he’s TDXCampbell on Twitter

The stuff the club puts out on socials is great and this guy is a big reason why, anyone who’s watched the Inside Training videos will know he has a great rapport with the players. Hoping everything turns out ok.

.......... 👀🙄 I made a faux pas. Sorry to Shoreham View.
I have had a few. Night then.

Last edited:

Looked worrying earlier- saw tweets from Billy, McBurnie and the club (sure there were others) all really concerned. Great to hear that he’s safe tonight. No idea what/if the issue was- none of my business- but hopefully the lad has all the support he needs. He certainly seems a very well-liked guy within the club.

Great to hear he has been found. Hope he gets all the support he needs.

Good to hear he's safe. Him, Eoin and the rest of the team do an amazing job.

What a blessed relief to hear he’s safe.

Second it. Seems a popular guy amongst the squad and his work is great. We've had numerous threads and posts on here celebrating the club's social media improvement and he seems to be the guy behind all of that. I look at other club's social medias and we seem to be miles in front.

I've no idea on the personal circumstances, but he's a young & healthy looking lad with a promising career in front of him. I hope he can find inner peace and happiness with whatever else is bothering him.

Not on Twitter, so ….

Terence - if you read this, know that you have absolutely nothing to apologise about. We don’t know what you are going through, but hope you can get whatever support you feel you need. Just know that you have the backing of all Blades, who appreciate the effort and love you put in to all you do. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bash, put a shout out on here. You’ll have many offers of a pint or orange juice within minutes!
Stay well and stay safe kiddo - Big red and white love to you ❤️🤍

Back
Top Bottom