Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. coolhandluke

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Like many on here i had no idea that Darblade was Ainsley Harriott on here and like everyone else i was shocked and saddened to hear he has passed away . I knew Darblade from the time loads of us spent together on Bladesmad many moons ago . To say he was a prolific poster on there would be an...
  2. coolhandluke

Prince on Sheff United Way

To be fair to the Prince he actually sai To be fair to the Prince he said it was himself and Simon McCabe who wanted Wilder whilst the rest of the Board wanted Adkins
  3. coolhandluke

ITS NOT THE FUCKING STRIKERS

Whats really strange is why a supporter of Sheffield Wednesday is on here pretending to be a Blade !
  4. coolhandluke

'Chabud' knows a striker when he sees one ;) https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/jordan-rhodes-owls-terriers-boro-18189041 Where did it all go wrong ?
  5. coolhandluke

We need a top class striker . We need Jordan Rhodes .
  6. coolhandluke

How wank are we??

So where are we on your own " wank scale " today ? An 8 ? A 9 ? Or are you weighing in at 10 ?
  7. coolhandluke

How wank are we??

Go and find your own room to wank in guys , this is about how wank " We " are not how wank Ramsdalei s ! Some people !
  8. coolhandluke

Time for the Poll: Wilder Out or In

Totally, completely and unequivocally IN
  9. coolhandluke

No team in PL history

Im surprised you still give " it " the benefit of the doubt .
  10. coolhandluke

wilder interview

Hes just been in the Saxon and asked for a decent pint that he didnt have to hand a goose over for in payment ;-)
  11. coolhandluke

Training Sunday

Who in the squad do you think SHOULD be starting upfront Dronnie ? Sharp, for me, should be on the bench btw .
  12. coolhandluke

Baldock & Norwood are finished

Baldock ???
  13. coolhandluke

How many chances?!

Yes, you are .
  14. coolhandluke

He has to go

No, I'm not, I'm simply taking the piss out out of someone on this thread that DID suggest Wilders actions of late were akin to what Hitler did. The post is on page 4 I think ..... yeah, I know, fuckin stupid isn't it !
  15. coolhandluke

He has to go

Hitler was exactly the same mate ..... he had Barbarossa in his coconut all the time .... even copious amounts of Italian schnapps couldn't remove it . Sad really .
  16. coolhandluke

He has to go

A little bit unfair on Adolf that mate ! No way did he do a worst job than Wilder . A bit of perspective needed on here I think . Fuck me, things must be bad . Its so long since my last post I no longer know how to use the quote function ! Anyway.... wilder ahhhht, Adolf in !
  17. coolhandluke

Luke Freeman

Agreed . There was one spell towards the end of the game when both Fleck and Steven's were creating the angles to open them up and Freeman looked hesitant . If roles were reversed and Duffy had been Freeman we'd have probably opened them up and we'd have been in behind them . The big difference...
  18. coolhandluke

We are in for a difficult season

Wilders ready, the majority of the players are ready, the backroom team are ready and nice and feisty on here ....... the fans are ready ! Bring it on !!
  19. coolhandluke

Who made up the “£20m” transfer budget?

There was quite a lengthy thread a couple of months ago regarding how much each poster thought we'd be spending now wed reached the Premier League . Is that where the 20 million rumour began ??? I'd try looking for it but this whole tinterwebby thingy ma jig just goes right over my head :rolleyes:
  20. coolhandluke

Regan Slater

I was under the impression that the Princes interest started and stopped with the First team and Ground and that was it . Didn't McCabe go to great lengths to dismiss this approach whilst extolling the virtues of the DNA and ethos of the club, including the Academy, in response ?
  21. coolhandluke

Regan Slater

I think you've hit the nail on the head there mate and I appear to be guilty of impatience . I see the opportunities produced by being the only PL club in Yorkshire, NE Derbyshire and Notts in terms of potential Academy recruitment without taking the time to seriously consider just how quickly...
  22. coolhandluke

Regan Slater

Aside from the Princes ' alleged ' lack of interest in the Academy as a going concern should he be successful in taking over ownership of the Club . There also appears to be no money being spent on it at the moment either. I read an interview with Wilder quite recently where he likened the...
  23. coolhandluke

Regan Slater

Concerned about the future of an Academy at Sheffield United Football Club . Will we even have an Academy in five years time ?
  24. coolhandluke

Regan Slater

Is anyone concerned about the Academy right now ?
  25. coolhandluke

CONFIRMED Duffy joins Stoke City on loan

Any one know if Duffys still training with the squad ?
  26. coolhandluke

Finally, you've admitted you're wrong . Well done .
  27. coolhandluke

I'll refer you to a post I made earlier on this situation . Basically I think your reasoning on the part of Wilders motivation in all of this is miles away from what's actually happened . I also believe your views of Duffys " ostracisation " by fans " slavishly " following Wilders lead on...
  28. coolhandluke

I switched off there 😆
  29. coolhandluke

I've already addressed my feelings in relation to Duffy the player, and I've broadly agreed with you in this respect . The point remains the same though, hes conducted himself incredibly poorly in all of this and that's surely something we can agree on . Or do you think his concerns should be...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom