He has to go

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes I am, quick balls into the box, no indecision on the wings, and we looked likely to score first and we did, some people need to apply a bit of perspective, I understand the frustration of not beating Fulham but we'd have swept them away had we started like today against them.. This is a league, where the best on the planet ply thier trade, I never said it would be easy and we may have flattered to deceive last season, but Frank lampard has just said they're in 3rd place now.... Don't lose sight of the caliber and quality we're up against...

I'm not one for throwing the towel in, I wa proud of how we set off... I cant tell anybody else what to think...
Fair enough, wow we certainly saw different games 😂

I think we should get Trump in, after all he is looking for a job.

At least when we lose he could fire off a few lawsuits to get results changed.

HH😉

Until we're in danger of returning to that division, he deserves a hell of a lot more respect.

Have you seen the league table pal? Respect doesn’t keep teams in a division, points do and at the moment we’re a little short on them. CW got us into this position, the board should be asking questions very soon if things don’t change.

Fair enough, wow we certainly saw different games 😂

Up to you lad, and all respect.. We set off great, you don't score away at Stamford Bridge and take the lead against Chelsea unless you earn it on the pitch..

I'm. More positive than I was last week, I know we're all different, have a nice evenjng mate.. UtB.. On that I'm sure we agree..

Shankly, Ferguson, Clough, Mourinho, Wenger. All sacked during their career. CWAK know the score, no matter how much love we have for them, the board will be starting to get twitchy. He's got a weak squad and spent XYZ on it. In January, he'll be asking for more. Based on what we've got for our money in last two windows, you'd have to be mental not to think they'll be going "hmmmm" during the discussions.

Up to you lad, and all respect.. We set off great, you don't score away at Stamford Bridge and take the lead against Chelsea unless you earn it on the pitch..

I'm. More positive than I was last week, I know we're all different, have a nice evenjng mate.. UtB.. On that I'm sure we agree..
Yeah - sorry, didn’t mean to come across prickish. Bloods up! Have a good-un blade

I get that but look at the players Chelsea have got and what they've cost. Remember who a lot of our players were playing for before they come to us. Its starting to show now.
Yes Chelsea have improved their squad. Let's not pretend we haven't spent money. I don't seem to remember what other teams have spent being an issue last year when we were taking points off them.

Look at the players we've got and what they've cost. We've spent half of what Chelsea have and still have a Championship squad. We can't sit here and go "well look at where they've come from" when we've broken our transfer record numerous times to get them in. The only players that excuse can wash with are players like Bash, Fleck, Norwood, Stevens, Baldock etc....and yet those are the ones who still to this day remain our best players. It leaves an awful lot to be desired for our transfer policy.

Hitler was exactly the same mate ..... he had Barbarossa in his coconut all the time .... even copious amounts of Italian schnapps couldn't remove it .

Sad really .
It's worse tbh Allardyce and Pullis can grind out a result. At this rate CWAK will be only grinding out their own SUFC career graves.

Shame but to keep repeating the same stuff over and over again expecting a different result.

Id NEVER call for the gaffer to go. NEVER. But prince has a lot of money on the line here, he might opt for a van winckle by mid dec.

Adkins took Southampton from League 1 to the Premier League. They then binned him off for Pochettino. Would you say they were wrong to sack Adkins, after all he’d done for them? I love what Wilder has done, but we are well and truly in the shit now.
Hindsight is a beautiful thing BUT the world and his wife criticised Southampton for that decision at the time because it was not right.

Has he lost the dressing room? This all turned after the Leicester game where he went OTT in the media about the players, god knows what his words were like in the dressing room beforehand.

1/33 points since and the intensity and application of the players is not the same as it was last season, they have stopped running through brick walls for him.

Who do we get to replace him? Questions are right to be asked but I don’t know who you replace him with.
A very good response, realises the pressure is mounting and nobody is indispensable but seriously who replaces him??? Its a question that needs asking because we are shit and it doesn't look like changing anytime soon.

So who do you suggest?

I'm sure lots of managers can do worse
Worse than 1 point in 11 league games ?

Something needs to change. Selection ?tactics? How the players are managed ? We can all see there is something wrong with how we are playing and Wilder has to resolve this quickly.

If we lose the next 2 games would you sack him ?

Some of the overreactions from people on here really do make me laugh.... how can people seriously be questioning whether Wilder should get the sack?! Yes it isn't a great start but how many of our matches so far would we have been expected to win? Most of our games have been against teams that finished above us last season (top 8) and I think we all agree that we over achieved last season as it is. We are not an established Premier league side nor do we have the budget that the other teams do. People are slating his recruitment, he can only work with the funds available to him, we lost out on Watkins, Robinson, Cash etc because we as a club can't compete with other teams' money... not Wilder's fault! Injuries to key players... not Wilder's fault! The fact that we, more than alot of other teams, rely on the fans getting behind the team and that they aren't there... not Wilder's fault! Wilder has done an astounding job to get us where we are in such a short time and to talk about sacking him seems ridiculous to me. If you do think he should be sacked who do we replace him with that you honestly believe would be able to do a better job? I honestly believe the performances aren't as bad as what the table shows and that we will have enough to stay up. UTB

Has he lost the dressing room? This all turned after the Leicester game where he went OTT in the media about the players, god knows what his words were like in the dressing room beforehand.

1/33 points since and the intensity and application of the players is not the same as it was last season, they have stopped running through brick walls for him.
They aren’t working hard that’s for sure. I don’t see anyone working for the cause

Have you seen the league table pal? Respect doesn’t keep teams in a division, points do and at the moment we’re a little short on them. CW got us into this position, the board should be asking questions very soon if things don’t change.
Of course, mate, I'm frustrated too. I just think it's disrespectful to call for Wilder's head for what is, essentially, the first wobble in over four years. Yes, it's not nice being bottom of the Premier League but we wouldn't be near being bottom of the Premier League without Wilder. I just think his achievements so far buy him at the least the season and probably more. I can't think of a better bloke to have in the trenches now and I can't think of anybody I'd rather have in charge if we do end up in the Championship.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing BUT the world and his wife criticised Southampton for that decision at the time because it was not right.
I thought that it was a a twattish thing to do, but it turned out to be the right decision, and they were in a better position than we are. I’m not advocating sacking Wilder, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was gone within a fortnight.

I make no apologies for this...

If you're a Sheffield United fan who wants Chris Wilder to be sacked then you're a massive cunt.

Fuck off, cunt.
And you sir obviously dont know the workings of football. Nobody wants him sacked but the question should be asked the pressure is building and anybody without rose tinted glasses knows this. So stop with the cunts and wake up to the real world of football.

Awful performances. Key players out injured. Tough fixtures. Yet all said and done we are only 4 points from safety. If we carry on playing like this we're doomed...but it's not a lost cause just yet. Can't believe we're not going to get better, can't get much worse can we?

Back
Top Bottom