How many chances?!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
I can’t remember a game when I’ve seen so many gilt edged chances. If we’d scored half of them we would have been 3-1 up.

No confidence in the team and we need to change the system now. 3-4-3 and with Lundstram and Berge in the middle for me. Brewster and Mousset up front, McBurnie works hard but just can’t score.

UTB

I can’t remember a game when I’ve seen so many gilt edged chances. If we’d scored half of them we would have been 3-1 up.

No confidence in the team and we need to change the system now. 3-4-3 and with Lundstram and Berge in the middle for me. Brewster and Mousset up front, McBurnie works hard but just can’t score.

UTB
Even his missus is complaining.

UTB
How the fuck did we lose that?

What gets me is everytime we've changed formation during the game we've looked much more dangerous, why cant we start woth that formation, i really dont get it.

Makes no difference how many chances we have if we can't score.

I'm not sure we could beat an egg.

Poor finishing Mousset is the one that got away. Unbelievable chances squandered

How the fuck did we lose that?

Obvious answer but if you can't score you generally don't win, bar an own goal, and for all our good play we have lacked scoring goals for a while now. Playing without confidence, when we went 1 - 0 down I thought that would probably be it, because we had to score first and we've not done that in any game this season against teams that we can realistically beat. There's always an error or two in us and every time we do one its punished.

Am I the only one that doesn't rate Berge? Showed some good points but a poor clearance for their goal and several poor touches, doesn't look like good value, would love to be proven wrong.

Poor finishing Mousset is the one that got away. Unbelievable chances squandered
definetly mousset and brewster up front from now on but how the hell does mcburnie stay on that pitch tonight ? really hope the board stick with chris but fear his job is on the line tonight players have let him down big time tonight

Am I the only one that doesn't rate Berge? Showed some good points but a poor clearance for their goal and several poor touches, doesn't look like good value, would love to be proven wrong.

Yes, you are .

I genuinely lost count of the chances we created. Some were unlucky with the keeper pulling off some great saves or the ball hitting him at point blank range.
Sadly I think that's us done this season. West Brom looked poor to me and I think this fixture will be a championship one next year.
Weirdly I quite enjoyed this match and wished I was in the ground roaring the blades on. I think that deciding to hit the beers early may have had something to do with that.

I rate him but can't argue with the clearance. As Souness said it should have gone back where it came from.

Yep, we've had too much of this freak result, unprecedented bullshit. Just relegate us now and save us all a few quid on overpriced TV subscriptions.

Back
Top Bottom