Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Santos

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

Cheers mate but have my NordVPN set to Ukraine and still all I’m getting is the possibility of getting the PNE game (which I’m going to after my short stay in Kiev!)
  2. Santos

Cheers mate. Glad it’s not just me. Will sleep on it and hope it’s fixed! First time this season I’ve been bothered about watching a game online!
  3. Santos

Same here. Put my VPN to Italy as one of the countries suggested by Mobile Blade, but no luck. First time trying this 🙈
  4. Santos

Bolton boycott

I was unable to go anyway but I don't think I'd have bothered at that price. Part of me thinks it's only another fiver over what you'd expect to pay (still think 25 quid would be steep) but the other part of me thinks we need to draw a line and the opening day before the premiership starts and...
  5. Santos

A Lesson To Be Applied

I can only speak for myself but Montgomery / Doyle limited but wholehearted, professional and genuine I do not wish to comment on Coutts and Hammond.
  6. Santos

Winning the Johnstone's Paint Trophy

We haven't got it in our cabinet. Nor have we ever come close to winning it despite the fact that for 5/6 seasons we've finished in the top 7 of the league.
  7. Santos

Winning the Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Completely agree. The attitude of the club and the fans to the JPT is indicative of why we're still in this league. We've never even come remotely close to winning it IN FIVE SEASONS. League first, then the JPT then the other cups.
  8. Santos

Radio Massive

Don't attack me but I've always thought RS coverage is good. I also think all of the presenters are good and have at times asked probing questions more than grovelling Shields. Yes Rob Staton is a Wednesdayite but I think he's always fair on United. Why would RS wish to alienate half of their...
  9. Santos

Wilder Quote

Adkins strikes me as a nice bloke, but a soft touch. The shysters took the piss out of him last summer. If any dare do that this summer Wilder is likely to chin them!
  10. Santos

Thanks to a few released

Agree with your sentiment but it was actually Brayford who got rid of the petulant whinging dirty wanker, could take a decent set piece mind...
  11. Santos

A mistake

Wholeheartedly agree. I admire Mcev, he's had absolute dogs abuse but has always been a man about it, and probably been one of least shit players from the turn of the year. That said, he's not good enough and is only going to get worst. Thanks for the mediocre and sometimes hilarious memories.
  12. Santos

A mistake

Bad attitude. Get rid.
  13. Santos

A mistake

I disagree. Even if it means we don't properly challenge until 17/18 we simply had to have a clear out. I'm not claiming to be a big blade or any more knowledgable than fans who only go to home games but I have seen too many unprofessional can't be arsed attitudes away from home which Adkins put...
  14. Santos

Baxter....

Largely irrelevant now but this x1000000 How that fat waster got another few months money out of us I'll never know.
  15. Santos

Confirmed released list

Strange that my highlight of the season was yesterday. I've never been as ashamed of a group of united players in all my life. Some are unlucky with injuries, some were never going to be good enough, some are clearly past it but there is a large chunk of those players who are an utter disgrace...
  16. Santos

I was told last month

I tend to have a degree of sympathy with players in these situations but on this occasion I don't. From his first touch against Newcastle in July I knew we'd signed a complete dud. He's been dreadful and apitomises this season. The sarcastic applause he received after being subbed can't have...
  17. Santos

Incoming? Nicky Law

Alan you Kante! To be honest you could be right but a quick glance at his wiki page shows he played for Yeovil, Bradford and Rotherham. I can't be arsed to check but I suspect he's probably had a few years in this glorious division. I'm resigned to the fact we won't be spending any money...
  18. Santos

Low point of the season

I disagree, after that game I had serious reservations about Adkins and our team. I don't mind playing cautiously away from home against good teams but that was frankly embarrassing. I also agree with others about Bury Away. I seem to have erased that from my memory.
  19. Santos

Incoming? Nicky Law

I wouldn't be dead against this. Every time I've seen him play he's been tough in the tackle and is a tidy player. At 28 he wouldn't be chasing shadows like what's his face from leicester.
  20. Santos

Low point of the season

5 defining games for me; 1. Gillingham away - after all the pre season guff when it came down to 11 of ours and 11 of theirs we were lacking in every department. An awful day. 2. Burton away - a really odd game. Absolutely zero intent to try and "win a game of football" 3. Shrewsbury home -...
  21. Santos

SUFC: Series of Fans Forums.

Agree however if Ched had stayed in and played scrabble on that eventful night in the summer of 2011 instead of going out with Clayton, I'd have been very surprised if he was still at Sheff Utd come April 2012. By KM's own admission he was on huge money. You could argue his (and our) success...
  22. Santos

Players in the Last Months of Contracts

Can I have some of what you're on?!
  23. Santos

Lets Be Honest Terrible Season No Excuses

I've been unimpressed with Adkins. The results have been below par, the performances have generally ranged from very occasionally good to largely indifferent and often absolutely woeful. His transfers have a success rate of about 15%. He continues with Hammond who is so past it it is...
  24. Santos

The Baxter Procedure - Details?

No need to be difficult. We've just won 3-0! My point is we are powerless to retain our players but that doesn't seem to work to our advantage when the boot is on the other foot. Baxter / Ched - we appear to be unable / unwilling to take the necessary action over some quite questionable acts...
  25. Santos

Assured performance

Happy with the win, but 1. Oldham are dreadful 2. One swallow doesn't make a summer 3. We have no consistency and I doubt we'll even string two wins together from now until the end of the season never mind the 5 we'll probably need to threaten the top 6
  26. Santos

We could've sacked Ched and Jose but didn't/haven't An offer comes in for a player, we drop to the floor weeping tears as the player and his pesky agent runs out of the door, hey Seth, don't you understand when a prem..erm, I mean championship clubs in for one of our players we are powerless...
  27. Santos

We never seem to have a lot of choice in anything! Walk All Over Us United FC!!!!
  28. Santos

We don't owe him anything. He's had chance after chance after chance. Plus he's good on about one out of ten games. If he had the quality of Cantona I would be a bit more forgiving. Sack the fat waster now. On a separate note, I happened to watch highlights of the battle of bramall lane this...
  29. Santos

What on earth does a Sheffield United player need to do to get the sack? Taking Coke, bottling someone in Dublin and Rape doesn't seem to meet the threshold. And you wonder why our little darlings are still in this stupid division.
  30. Santos

Played off the park

We were absolutely attrocious. Burton Albion were better than Sheffield United at Bramall Lane in every aspect of the game. We are a squad full of twats

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom