The Baxter Procedure - Details?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We don't owe him anything. He's had chance after chance after chance. Plus he's good on about one out of ten games. If he had the quality of Cantona I would be a bit more forgiving. Sack the fat waster now. On a separate note, I happened to watch highlights of the battle of bramall lane this morning and completely forgot that ON THE EVENING of the game, we announced Santos and Suffo would never play for the club again. Would you believe it? We DID used to take decisive action over player misconduct. Nowadays we release a shitty non committal statement and nothing ever happens.

The players are taking the piss out of the club and the fans. Disgrace. Hang Baxter out to dry and it might serve as a wake up call to the rest of the morons in the squad.

I don't think that we will really have a lot of choice. I think it will come down to "working with the PFA". Gross misconduct yes, but the PFA will want to ensure that one of its members is NOT hung out to dry.

I think i'm right in understanding that Cocaine is normally out of your system within 72 hrs.

I don't think that we will really have a lot of choice. I think it will come down to "working with the PFA". Gross misconduct yes, but the PFA will want to ensure that one of its members is NOT hung out to dry.

I think i'm right in understanding that Cocaine is normally out of your system within 72 hrs.

We never seem to have a lot of choice in anything! Walk All Over Us United FC!!!!

West Ham, Paddy, Ched, Jose, Jose.... All outside of our Control, but we were affected as a result of their actions.

We could've sacked Ched and Jose but didn't/haven't

An offer comes in for a player, we drop to the floor weeping tears as the player and his pesky agent runs out of the door, hey Seth, don't you understand when a prem..erm, I mean championship clubs in for one of our players we are powerless, hey, do you understand that? Good lad.

We try and buy a player from a lower division and hey Seth, what are we supposed to do? I'm open to suggestions, I'm a nice guy to talk to aren't I? Aren't I? We can't make the club accept our offer, do you understand that? Good lad.

Don't get me started on how we completely effed up the Evans saga last year.

Up to 90 days in the hair. Link.

We could've sacked Ched and Jose but didn't/haven't

An offer comes in for a player, we drop to the floor weeping tears as the player and his pesky agent runs out of the door, hey Seth, don't you understand when a prem..erm, I mean championship clubs in for one of our players we are powerless, hey, do you understand that? Good lad.

We try and buy a player from a lower division and hey Seth, what are we supposed to do? I'm open to suggestions, I'm a nice guy to talk to aren't I? Aren't I? We can't make the club accept our offer, do you understand that? Good lad.

Don't get me started on how we completely effed up the Evans saga last year.
whats the point you're trying to make? To have a go at McCabe? Because we sell our best assets? Because we are following a procedure for Jose? Because we didn't for Ched?

You seem to be contradicting yourself. You might have a point to make, but i have no idea what it is...

whats the point you're trying to make? To have a go at McCabe? Because we sell our best assets? Because we are following a procedure for Jose? Because we didn't for Ched?

You seem to be contradicting yourself. You might have a point to make, but i have no idea what it is...

No need to be difficult. We've just won 3-0!

My point is we are powerless to retain our players but that doesn't seem to work to our advantage when the boot is on the other foot.

Baxter / Ched - we appear to be unable / unwilling to take the necessary action over some quite questionable acts (putting it mildly). As far as I'm concerned, there should be no redemption or second chances for highly irresponsible behaviour. We aren't talking about being ten minutes late to training.

Anyway, that's my view, I'm off to enjoy my weekend, have a good one.

No need to be difficult. We've just won 3-0!

My point is we are powerless to retain our players but that doesn't seem to work to our advantage when the boot is on the other foot.

Baxter / Ched - we appear to be unable / unwilling to take the necessary action over some quite questionable acts (putting it mildly). As far as I'm concerned, there should be no redemption or second chances for highly irresponsible behaviour. We aren't talking about being ten minutes late to training.

Anyway, that's my view, I'm off to enjoy my weekend, have a good one.
Lol! I simply gave what i understand to be the situation and you went off on one about McCabe, Ched and selling players.

As I said for Jose, we still don't know for sure what he's been suspended for (presumed by media and ITK sources to be Cocaine) and we understand that the club, Jose and the PFA are working together to find a solution. Seems that we're doing this one with guidance and support... Isn't that what you're wanting? That we take the appropriate action?

" fifteen minutes"! Exclaimed your partner when I saw her "thats would be thousands of a percentage increase and after, all he wants to do is the shopping".

Mmmmm. I do do the shopping........

Q: Who makes more money a cocaine dealer or a prostitute?
A
A prostitute, because she can always wash her crack, and sell it again!

:)
:rolleyes:

Looking at the performance of some of our fans at Donny and Rochdale it wouldn't matter if her crack was clean or not.

Back
Top Bottom