Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. R

Paul Mitchell

Was my manager at Earl 86’. He was as hard as nails. a top top bloke.
  2. R

Regan Slater

I will say it again, it is best to go on loan and play as many games as possible. if Going on loan shows they are or are not good enough then the process has worked.
  3. R

Loan Updates

Sorry pal. top post once again cheers
  4. R

Loan Updates

What about Slater? How is he getting on at Scunthorpe.
  5. R

Writing McBurnie off after starting in 5 games

Not writing him off, as he is doing exactly as I expected. He will work hard and score the odd goal. personally I would want a better return that that for £20m.
  6. R

Strikers

You certainly won’t get slated from me regards your view on McBurnnie. I said before we signed him that £20m was way way over what he was worth and so far I am not changing my view. Although Sharp has been banned, I would imagine he is a bit pissed off with his limited game time behind McBurnnie.
  7. R

Strikers

If not even his work rate is decent then CW wouldn’t let him near the place. I also said very good work rate.........certainly not great. There is no part of his game that is great.
  8. R

Strikers

If we are not playing the system to suit McBurnnie then why did we not spend £20m on a forward that does suit our system. Apart from a very good work rate, which is a given, he has not been great in all fairness.
  9. R

Strikers

As a proud Blade and Scotsman, you are starting to see why most Scotland supporters who have watched McBurnnie play for the National team don’t particularly rate him, and why £20m paid for him was probs £12m too much. Sharp and McGoldrick for me at the moment.
  10. R

U23s v Burnley at Bramall Lane Mon, 1pm

This is now Bryans second season of little or no football. Clearly not in CWs plans....... at present. I just don’t get a young player happy to play fuck all football and make the numbers up. This lad will be earning a fortune not to play any meaningful football. Especially now we are out of the...
  11. R

Henderson

Why can’t we just accept that Hendo is a good young keeper who will play at a good standard but will make mistakes. Why do some seem to think he is England First Team Quality? He is clearly not. In the pecking order Ramsdale is head and shoulders in front of Hendo. Similar to the McBurrnie...
  12. R

Henderson

Wilder is spot on My main issue with Hendo is he seems to believe all this ‘ legend of the club” talk. He is certainly no legend yet, and from Wilders comments he sounds as if he is getting pissed with the keepers mistakes.
  13. R

Mcburnie

If that was his best game I would hate to see his worst. He is no more than a work horse centre forward and that is what you get for £20m. But let’s not get any ideas he is any more than said work horse.
  14. R

Sam Graham

It is a tough time to get a serious injury. Defo put pay to Callum Semple pushing on and a good few others. Good luck to Bomber......
  15. R

Norwood

Maybe Norwood knows the Premier League is a level too high for him and that is why he has never stayed around at a club at this level.
  16. R

Mcburnie

He has done nothing to change my mind that he is a £17m work horse. Fantastic work rate and effort but sadly in this league a player needs quality to go with the hard work
  17. R

McGoldrick

Wilder on Radio Sheffield didn’t sound best pleased with a caller having a little dig at McG. That usually means that the player criticized usually starts next game. In this league Centre Forwards need to score goals. McG doesn’t score enough and never has all through his career.
  18. R

Enda

This will be the same player that many on here thought was out his depth last season !!!
  19. R

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye signs new contract to 2024

I remember a certain Callum Gribbon play for Man Utd under 14s. He was the next big thing from Man Utd. That day Harvey Gilmour battered him. In fact I think Regan Slater arrived in one tackle around waste height. Those were the days !!!
  20. R

If Butland gets in the next England squad over Hendo..

Read the post I was replying to.
  21. R

If Butland gets in the next England squad over Hendo..

Sadly the last time Southgate watched Hendo was when he was gash with the England U21s in the Summer. Hopefully not his lasting memory.
  22. R

Kean Bryan

Trafford Centre I would imagine.....
  23. R

Why do all these Scottish journalists seem to hate Mcburnie?

That’s exactly right. My expectations of our Scotland’s National Team are very low. So when we get a draw against your lot it is fantastic..... Would you have fucked off from supporting SUFC in our League One shitfest for 6 years. No you wouldn’t, because no matter what you will always be a...
  24. R

The point I am making is that they could be even more shite and my support would never change. So throwing shit about how good you think England are with World Cup this that and the other compared to Scotland is a waste of your time. I am very happy
  25. R

I would support Scotland even if we were bottom of the World Rankings .. which we are getting close to rather than support England. You obviously have not got a clue.
  26. R

No it’s not ...... it’s so much better than being an England fan.
  27. R

Fleck was ignored for a lot more than being a Rangers fan. Being swiftly moved to Coventry and out the Glasgow area for off the field issues is far nearer the mark.
  28. R

Who would you have bought......

Jay Rodriguez for Premier League experience up front and Tom Heaton in Goal.
  29. R

Kean Bryan

Basham, Jags, Stearman, JOC, Egan, Stevens. As 7th CB choice I just can’t see that after a year out, hoping for the odd game is any way to recover fully from it. The lad needs games.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom