Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bladesrus

Apart from promotion from the 4th division.....

Far from it, even now it was the the most amazing season being a Blade. Probably went to every game home and away. Everywhere we went was packed with other Blades and on the way there and back as well. We just had a great time in a Blade way. We don't do embarrassing :cool:
  2. bladesrus

Are we better than Real Madrid?

As our neighbours might say we're massively better. But thankfully we're not as much up our own arses as them. So we'll see when we play them in the CL, season after next ;)
  3. bladesrus

Foxy and Linz appreciation thread

Much appreciated Foxy and Linz, you are indeed stars 😍
  4. bladesrus

Cherry Street

Yeah i've heard that said about the council :rolleyes:
  5. bladesrus

Any Idea

Yeah I noticed that, every time a forest player went down the guy who treating him gave him something to take. Wondered what it was at the time. A supplement wouldn't have had time to have an effect before the game finished, doubt a salt tablet would either.
  6. bladesrus

Takeover

As long as it's not a russian fella who can't putin any money
  7. bladesrus

A Day to Celebrate

Happy belated birthday SB. Look forward to many more years of great posts UTB
  8. bladesrus

Updated Graphs - Feb 16 - Facts not Emotions

Hey come on, allow ucandomagic time for a good liquid celebration, first thing in the morning will do fine ;):)
  9. bladesrus

Wednesday haters

Hate them with a passion and always have. Can't quite make my mind up whether I wan't them to go out of existence or whether I wan't them to constantly get their hopes up only for their hopes to be dashed and dashed again, ad in finitum. A quick death or eternal slow torture. hard decision, but...
  10. bladesrus

Get well soon David Brooks

Good luck Brooksy, god knows you deserve it. Hope you come back even better, as long as you don't score against Blades of course. Well don't get a hat trick at least. All the best fella.
  11. bladesrus

'Memries' Weird, Wonderful and Bizarre

Yeah Tiny Tim but Shoreham rather than Spion Kop, scans better that better way too :cool:
  12. bladesrus

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 17th April 2021

Apart from the Wolves fan club commentary team, I quite enjoyed watching tonight's game. Don't think we deserved to lose, but without anyone who knows where the goal is, we were always gonna do.
  13. bladesrus

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 17th April 2021

Burke went too early and would have been offside. That's why.
  14. bladesrus

Marcus Rashford

For someone who was around at the time like me, it was neither tories or labour, both brought it on, but, it was undoubtedly the ego hungry union leadership that killed the great nationalised industries. They were stuggling at the time but their death knell was the unions looking after their...
  15. bladesrus

Marcus Rashford

Shame we haven't got Trump eh? :rolleyes:
  16. bladesrus

CW bossing it again

Exactly the same as in a normal season then wouldn't you say?
  17. bladesrus

McBurnie In away end

Personally love it when our ex players turn up at our games. GLTTL
  18. bladesrus

Interview with the Chairman

Yes there is money available in January. Somewhere between £1 and £1,000,000,000. Hope that answers the question ;)
  19. bladesrus

Mcburnie

Think what he's trying to say is"look at me, look at me, aren't I clever"
  20. bladesrus

Match Thread Match Day Thread : The Mighty Blades v Sunderland (Carabao Cup 3rdRND)

Once we're a fixture in the Prem and hopefully that WILL happen, then that's the time to worry about cup competitions. Until then I don't care very much at all about them, except their useful to give our squad players a run out. Liverpool on Saturday in the league is the important game this week.
  21. bladesrus

Sheffield United Accounts - 1889

But how many loyalty points did you need to get a ticket?
  22. bladesrus

View From Everton

“Their keeper was having a chip butty on his line, he had nothing better to do" My all time favourite
  23. bladesrus

Magnificent fans

Don't forget :fattwat: :oops: but as super_pig says it's british humour and isn't intended to be taken seriously. But if anyone wants to be outraged, fill your boots.
  24. bladesrus

Why So Negative

Actually we were all on the Burnley end and ran them off it when we were allowed to get in. We gave Burnley such a backing during the game they came to us to celebrate at the end, their keeper in particular who'd played out of his skin since we arrived. Their fans had strangely disappeared.
  25. bladesrus

FOOTBALL HEAVEN

I should just edit it quickly. I'm sure no-one noticed :rolleyes:
  26. bladesrus

What we are up against.

How many pieces of silver they asking this time?
  27. bladesrus

Colin Murray & EFL on Quest

That's certainly what his PR people try to pretend.
  28. bladesrus

CONFIRMED Major Sponsor unveiling - USG - Union Standard Group

Nothing to worry about next season then if Big Vern has our back
  29. bladesrus

Town Hall - Not on the balcony?

I have it on good authority that the Blade who went through the bus shelter on London Road has been booked for the balcony. He will be attempting a forward two and a half somersaults in the pike position. I'm sure we all wish him well. (Seriously though I'm really relieved that he wasn't...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom