Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Disclaimer for anyone attending a funeral…sombrero though only two letters more than sombre will give you a totally different ambience

Is that actually a Groucho-ism?

If not, I reckon he’d have been pretty pleased with a line like that 👍

Hope this is true and someone joins the blades that’s absolutely minted…knowing our luck it’ll be another Del boy 😂

we have as far as I am aware not turned down many offers for our better players as most have reduced in value and we want to hold on in the hope that their value increases.
we have however broken our transfer record on numerous occasions in the past three years.
freeman, moose, mcburnie Berge, Brewster
I'd like to say that that was money well spent......, unfortunately I cant, money wasted....., not really, but not invested well!

The Blades. As per the comment. Or are you suggesting they live in a high rise council flat somewhere in Riyadh?
The comment was, "hope someone joins", and the reply was "like the Bin Laden family"?
Nowhere was it said that they had joined, it was mearly put out, as an example, of someone with lots and lots of money, and as the Prince is, or has been, connected with them previously, I used them, simply as an example.

It is weird how people don't know the Osama Bin Laden back story and how he was a rich kid who rebelled from his wealthy family considering for over 10 years he was the biggest bad guy on the planet...

ttps://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/alan-biggs-sources-indicate-sheffield-united-takeover-could-be-close-amid-rumoured-mike-ashley-interest-3660582

Back
Top Bottom