FOOTBALL HEAVEN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VEGASBLADE

Reaction score
I know it's mostly shite, but it passes an hour and some of the regular contributors like
Pitsmoor pig
The Optimus Nigel
2-1-10 see what i did (Ken)
That monotone miller
That blades fan who likes to say Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at the end of every sentence
Brian the bellend when I was a manager must have been sat there staring at the telephone for the past couple of weeks won't be long so we can listen to your dulcet tones yet again and I can say like loads of other blades no doubt I'm not listening to this again only too tuning in the next day
Keep The Faith Vegasblade ⚔️

I listened last Tuesday switched on (about 18:35) to hear an idiot saying McCabe should stop taking money out of the club and give the club to the fans! It wasn't BtB didn't sound like a pig on the wind up and he sounded serious. I missed the start of the conversation and I think they were talking about selling naming rights for the ground, the host very kindly avoided all the dribble and picked the one thing he had said that was right, which was that the ground would still be known as Brammall Lane to the rest of us.

I listened last Tuesday switched on (about 18:35) to hear an idiot saying McCabe should stop taking money out of the club and give the club to the fans! It wasn't BtB didn't sound like a pig on the wind up and he sounded serious. I missed the start of the conversation and I think they were talking about selling naming rights for the ground, the host very kindly avoided all the dribble and picked the one thing he had said that was right, which was that the ground would still be known as Brammall Lane to the rest of us.

Sucks breath through teeth. 1, 2, 3.......

the host very kindly avoided all the dribble and picked the one thing he had said that was right, which was that the ground would still be known as Brammall Lane to the rest of us.
Or something very similar.... :)

Is Footy Heaven back on air already?

Seems too early for that
Nah pal, I’ve just tried it after reading this thread, it’s actually the summer sport show. I think they just cover any football news within it.

What about the " Eckington Blade" formerly " Blackpool Blade" with his monotone voice. Great cure for insomnia

Back
Top Bottom