Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. guancheblade

Players or Managers that look back and regret joining us

I think Steve Bruce regretted it pretty much immediately. But I recall reading that he looks back on the experience as a necessary lesson in the world of football management.
  2. guancheblade

Players or Managers that look back and regret joining us

We've seen too much of that gorgeous beaming smile of his for him to be regretting signing with the Blades IMO
  3. guancheblade

New 'Blades Heaven' podcast -- with Neil Warnock!

[Karen has entered the chat]
  4. guancheblade

Max Lowe

Cos the replay kicks in on the next frame. But he's slowly turning backwards not forwards
  5. guancheblade

Max Lowe

And this replay shows him turning back towards his goal when the rest of his team mates are celebrating Someone must have then convinced him to join in
  6. guancheblade

Max Lowe

Did the same after Norwood's goal against Blackburn
  7. guancheblade

Best transfer window ever?

Thanks for jinxing it
  8. guancheblade

Roy's View From... View From Reading

Those last few comments whiff of pork
  9. guancheblade

Errea....new kit supplier?

Or dare I say it... it was the club's decision to have a solid back the last few seasons?
  10. guancheblade

Bar about 10 or so seasons here and there we've had stripes front and back going as far back as the 1890s. There's something very wrong in thinking it looks wrong.
  11. guancheblade

I'm fairly certain at this point this back and forth is entirely manufactured in order to get this thread over the 5K mark
  12. guancheblade

When you gotta go, you gotta go
  13. guancheblade

Can someone tell me what it says on the back? Can't make it out
  14. guancheblade

White socks instead of white and this would have been the best Blades kit design that I can remember. If the sleeves are just "thrown on" how come there is symmetry? Red and white stripes land exactly the same place on both arms. Club are clearly doing a 1970s/1993 hybrid with this design...
  15. guancheblade

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

I mean there are too many to mention but it tends to be in the forwards department for some reason... Marlon King Henri Camara Luke Beckett Dave Kitson Ricky Holmes Ryan Leonard
  16. guancheblade

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

I can certainly think of one thing he's dropped
  17. guancheblade

Why Bramall Lane & Not Hillsborough

I think Rotherham have a long standing relationship with the international women's game, hosting matches as far back as the 1990s.
  18. guancheblade

How much is Ndiaye worth?

He's proven more vital to the team than David Brooks was when we sold him for more... and that was a few years ago too. I wouldn't sell below £15m + add ons.
  19. guancheblade

Forest 1 United 2 (Forest win 3-2 on pens) - report

He messed up, ended up on the floor, got back up off the floor before their defender could get the ball and HE regained possession for us... this is exactly what I'm talking about, lad is totally under appreciated even when what he's doing is plain to see.
  20. guancheblade

My final take ...

Well clearly not judging by Samba's water bottle
  21. guancheblade

We've still never bounced back to the top-flight first time...

Did you not watch the game Tuesday night?
  22. guancheblade

Forest 1 United 2 (Forest win 3-2 on pens) - report

I'm getting pretty tired of this fan base going in so hard on Ndiaye. He's such a young lad and is still learning. Needs to show more composure? Samba had to make terrific saves, neither were straight at him. I don't think anyone in our squad does better with those chances in that environment...
  23. guancheblade

McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

Again, video conveniently starts once the altercation is already underway. We can deduce there was something going on between the fan and Bogle, I assume in relation to his Derby connections. Brewster chargers in followed by McBurnie. After seeing this, which the Police will have done, I'm...
  24. guancheblade

Would love to be a fly on the wall when McBurnie hobbles into the interrogation room in his moon boot. "That'll be all Mr McBurnie"
  25. guancheblade

Even more amazing is how he chased em all in his moon boot 😄
  26. guancheblade

So, next season ...

With Berge having run down another year on his contract we'll be lucky to get £15m for him. Also I think any worst case scenario would also include Ndiaye being sold, God forbid.
  27. guancheblade

Sharp assaulted

Welcome to the mainstream media in 2022.
  28. guancheblade

United 1 Forest 2 - report

Christ they're playing with a front 5!!
  29. guancheblade

United 1 Forest 2 - report

Criminal Robinson gets a 6... they don't score their second if he decides he can be bothered to track Johnson instead of ball watching. Worst bit of defending seen at the Lane all season.
  30. guancheblade

An Apology

I'd proffer the inclement weather had more of a bearing on people's short tempers. Could see it on the pitch with the players snapping at each other throughout. Hot heads all round.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom