CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 140345

What we sayin' then? Might be biased thinking on my part, but that looks like solid step forward v's last year. Just feel were a bit light in CM but there's enough bodies in the building to craft a VERY solid 11 from IMO.
Who is this new RWB we have signed as an option for Bogle? Could be a nightmare for us when the opposition discover that he is easily undone? ;)

May have been asked and answered and I may have missed an obvious one but is he our first German player?

Besic and Chris Short were born in Germany but they weren't German nationals.

...........Foderingham

Bogle, Anel Egan, Clark, Lowe

.............Berge.....Doyle
..Ndiaye.......................Khadra

.................Brewster

...........Foderingham

Bogle, Anel Egan, Clark, Lowe

.............Berge.....Doyle
..Ndiaye.......................Khadra

.................Brewster

Best XI, with everyone fit:

......................Foderingham
...........Anel.........Egan.......Robinson
Bogle........Norwood....Doyle ........Lowe.
.................Berge...........Ndiaye
............................Sharp

Team for **Monday:

.......................Foderingham
............Anel.........Egan.......Robinson
Baldock......Norwood....Osborn......Lowe.
.........................Brewster

I'd like to see Arblaster thrown in over Osborn, but maybe Watford away is the wrong place to introduce him.

Last edited:

Team for Saturday:

I'd like to see Arblaster thrown in over Osborn, but maybe Watford away is the wrong place to introduce him.
I wouldn't use the first team for any fixture we might be playing on Saturday.

Team for **Monday:

I’d say definitely not but I have confirmation bias. When Blackwell started Lowton away at Cardiff I said “that’s risky, it’s an accident waiting to happen”. You can guess what I said when he got a red card.

Going back a bit but I remember when we played Plymouth Argyle in the 80's and their best player was Mike Trusson.
Not sure if we played them once or twice and he performed brilliantly against us both time.
We signed him and he was OK but underwhelming.
Trusson was a very good player for us. Scoring vital goals and giving his all. If I remember correctly, he was player of the year, before he went to Rotherham.

May have been asked and answered and I may have missed an obvious one but is he our first German player?

Besic and Chris Short were born in Germany but they weren't German nationals.

Mo Besic was born in Germany and started his career at Hamburg.

Not seen a song thread yet his name is ripe for Agadoo

Khadra do do do down the wing and cross it in
Khadra do do do onto Brewster head it in
To the left, to the right he is bloody every where
Come on down at the Lane sing Khadra is his name.

(c) 2022 you heard it hear first.

Khadra do do do onto Brewster get it in

cheers mate, mums crying, nice one

Just had a call from UK Eurovision they want it as the opening song for when we host next year.

Khadra do do do onto Brewster head it in

Just to let you know, I've called the police.

Team for **Monday:

I'd see it like this. Obviously don't know if Anel will be an Improvement on Bash, but it's about moving forward. I also think Hecky, will be looking at this as his strongest XI.

Players who were good against us and then underwhelmed when we signed 'em:
  • Brian Howard
  • Oli McBurnie
  • James Harper
  • Paul Ifill
  • Callum Robinson...any more?

Only joking, welcome to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane Reda!

I mean there are too many to mention but it tends to be in the forwards department for some reason...

Marlon King
Henri Camara
Luke Beckett
Dave Kitson
Ricky Holmes
Ryan Leonard

🎵His name is Reda and he dances on the pitch,
Just like that river twisting skills that make me twitch.
And when he shines, he really shows you all he can,
Oh Reda Reda dance across the John Street Stand🎵

Needs no work like.

©️ ScaryB 2022

So Reda Khadra is one of them there Muslims - is it known if Anel is? The Ahmed in his name and the Bosnia link suggests maybe.

Pretty sure Brewster and Ndiaye are - any others? Coulibaly maybe, Osula? Quite a contingent these days.

I appreciate it’s absolutely none of our fucking business what players believe in and it doesn’t matter one jot - just curious being one of them Islamic types myself.

So Reda Khadra is one of them there Muslims - is it known if Anel is? The Ahmed in his name and the Bosnia link suggests maybe.

Pretty sure Brewster and Ndiaye are - any others? Coulibaly maybe, Osula? Quite a contingent these days.

I appreciate it’s absolutely none of our fucking business what players believe in and it doesn’t matter one jot - just curious being one of them Islamic types myself.
Absolutely no idea, but Brewsters Turkish Cypriot and Barbadian so could be either Christian or Muslim, Coulibaly Malian so probably Muslim, Will Osula is of Nigerian decent so again could be Christian or Muslim. Also Ndiaye is of Senegalese decent so he's probably Muslim too.

It's a far shout from the 'brexit football' liable we were given a few years ago. Good to see.

Absolutely no idea, but Brewsters Turkish Cypriot and Barbadian so could be either Christian or Muslim, Coulibaly Malian so probably Muslim, Will Osula is of Nigerian decent so again could be Christian or Muslim. Also Ndiaye is of Senegalese decent so he's probably Muslim too.

It's a far shout from the 'brexit football' liable we were given a few years ago. Good to see.
Brewster definitely is Muslim he’s spoken about his faith before and has water breaks during Ramadan if we’re playing a night match during that period.

haha yeah good to see.

I genuinely hope stuff like religion has zero influence on recruitment, but I wonder if the Prince sees it as a “cheeky bonus” when he’s asked to get the cheque book out for a signing. I can vouch for the fact that Muslims will always try and do business amoungst themselves where it’s an option 😂

N'Diaye

Brewster

Coulibaly

Khadra

Ayari

haha yeah good to see.

I genuinely hope stuff like religion has zero influence on recruitment, but I wonder if the Prince sees it as a “cheeky bonus” when he’s asked to get the cheque book out for a signing. I can vouch for the fact that Muslims will always try and do business amoungst themselves where it’s an option 😂
Lol maybe, or maybe he sees the benefit of pro athletes not getting into drinking alcohol and ruining their careers

Back
Top Bottom