Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think RND can really develop into a top quality defender, LCB seems his natural position. But the biggest hole in our squad as I saw it, was a lack of quality on the left hand side and a lack of quality crossing all around. Lowe may well turn out to be flaky player, who has some buoyancy in a confident team. But, I would take that rough and smooth, rather than a RND, Baldock combo on our flanks....even Bogle, great going forward, doesn't really threaten with his crossing.

Speaks very well in this interview, like his honesty and you can see the effect heckys talks have had on him with his recent performances.

Shows how much he has improved that we are now worried about how long he will be out. Half time at Middlesbrough was the turning point, he deserves a lot of credit for the progress he has made.

Hope he is not out long.
Seems a strange injury caused by no more than a fast sprint on a warm day when he was fully warmed up.
Shame for the lad but he does seem a bit injury prone, he had injurys at Forest and only played 20 games last season for them.

Seems a strange injury caused by no more than a fast sprint on a warm day when he was fully warmed up.
Shame for the lad but he does seem a bit injury prone, he had injurys at Forest and only played 20 games last season for them.
Think it went as he went from sprinting to slamming the brakes on.

Ah yes, it must’ve been that someone convinced him to join in, he didn’t really want to. You can definitely tell all of that in the snap shot you’ve managed to find there.

Cos the replay kicks in on the next frame. But he's slowly turning backwards not forwards

For me, Lowe is much better than RND when going forwards. Gets good crosses in. That's the key job for our LWB.
RND is becoming a bit of a beast at LCB.
Neither Robinson nor Clarke have (should that be has?) an easy job getting back in the team...
have as you are referring to ‘they’, third person plural.

Cos the replay kicks in on the next frame. But he's slowly turning backwards not forwards

You can see everything that happens on one of the highlight videos. The goal goes in, he turns to look toward the bench, does a sort of ‘get in’ celebration and then goes to celebrate with the rest of the team.

Sounds like a bad injury. I’m neither medic or physio but is this sort of injury common in professional athletes and so early in the season ? As someone said above he was only sprinting after an opponent. Is it due to our training regime ? Overuse etc ?

Sounds like a bad injury. I’m neither medic or physio but is this sort of injury common in professional athletes and so early in the season ? As someone said above he was only sprinting after an opponent. Is it due to our training regime ? Overuse etc ?
How can an athlete tear his hamstring by running ?

Some excellent individual performances today, but I just want to give this lad a mention.

He competed well for the most part and got up and down that pitch like he'd not been out for spell- got his assist. Clearly worked his balls off to get back and be as fit as he showed today. 👏🏾

He was superb and is an enormous step up in quality and athleticism from Stevens. I fancied us for a comfortable win as soon as I saw that back 5 was lining up.

Some excellent individual performances today, but I just want to give this lad a mention.

He competed well for the most part and got up and down that pitch like he'd not been out for spell- got his assist. Clearly worked his balls off to get back and be as fit as he showed today. 👏🏾
When McAtee slotted home, Lowe was on his way into the six yard box ready for a cross and tap-in or to pick up the rebound.

Last edited:

Hope he stays fit ! His athleticism will be a massive boost for the rest of the season both going forward AND defending!
As ever UTB !

Back
Top Bottom