Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

The cuffs comment is related to the home outfield kit. Maybe I wasn’t clear.
I know, was just mentioning, this wasnt the home keepers shirt, only when it clashed with the away team colours.
Home was the yellow, which, strangely, clashed with a whole host of away shirts, oddly enough.

It was also a question.

I know, was just mentioning, this wasnt the home keepers shirt, only when it clashed with the away team colours.
Home was the yellow, which, strangely, clashed with a whole host of away shirts, oddly enough.
Don’t get why we are using a makeshift keeper kit tonight. Could we not be provided with 2 alternative keeper jerseys that stick ‘in theme’?

Now I've seen Maddy in it I can relax.

In fairness it looks much better as a kit being worn than just the leaked shirt picture imho.
That’s not Maddy. Unless you meant in the video.

Just that the pic and the comment don’t match up. As one manager once said “enjoy it. But enjoy it by being disciplined!”

😂

Fucking fuming.

I travel Friday, and kit out Saturday.

Fucking Sneks

Don’t get why we are using a makeshift keeper kit tonight. Could we not be provided with 2 alternative keeper jerseys that stick ‘in theme’?
Who knows, maybe he will be in the green shirt??
We had the orange and black last season , maybe we will have a green and black this??

Yay.

Sizes available are small to 'fuck's-sake-fuckin'-fat-cunt-siddarn-can't-see-a-fuckin'-thing-rahnd-thi-fuckin'-fat-arse-thar-ten-McDonalds-eating-fat-fuckin'-cunt-goo-on-a-fuckin'-diet-an-stop-eatin'-all-o't'fucking-pies-thar-stinks-thar-does'

UTB

pommpey

It does seem like further commercial idiocy that the key demographic for buying football shirts can't buy the shirts. It's not that hard is it? Change the machines to make smaller ones and send some of those with the bigger ones.

I know you think it's unimportant but it's absolute stupidity.
I believe some of it is unimportant as we've discussed before, but if the club/manufacturer has material for adult shirts then it obviously has material for junior kits.

It just isn't commercially savvy, and its a missed chance to create a buzz for the younger generation of fan.

Hope there isn't a massive delay in the junior kits being available, perhaps Linz or Foxy have some further ITK details on it?

How many sponsors is that in total on the shirt then? Randox, Ultimate Champions, 2 for Sky Bet, Together and the Red Cross. Almost challenging the Belgians for how many we can squeeze on!

It's more than I'd like, but they're distributed well. On the continent, some kits look like a scrapbook.

Who knows, maybe he will be in the green shirt??
We had the orange and black last season , maybe we will have a green and black this??
But that theme had:
Yellow and dark red stripe
Green and red stripe
Purple and pink stripe

If you’re going to rip something off at least be consistent 😏

Reality is probably that this may be the theme but it wasn’t ready or Wes took a look at the purple and pink one and said “nah man, not wearing pink!”

Bit of pedantry on the home shirt, could the collar and cuffs not have somehow tied in with the trim on the shorts? Otherwise I quite like it. Still not sure what combo we’ll go with at Watford, if we still persevere with black socks and shorts or borrow from the ‘pre-season kit’.

On the keeper jersey, surely it should be a variation of this one, otherwise it’s just a bit random last minute filler again. At least stick with the theme.
I had Simon Tracey's 13 shirt in that colour. The material was quilted and really thick. If you played 90 minutes in that on a hot day, you'd lose half a stone, easy.

Back
Top Bottom