Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im definetly in the minority here but i still rate maupay hes not the first player to have bombed out at everton the club is a disaster forever in liverpools shadow and think he will have a point to prove when he moves to another club as for jebbo if hes not interested in signing another contract he must want away might as well sell him and of the 2 i rate osula a better prospect

Question: Where did the rumour of him not wanting to sign a new contract come from?

Is it that something has actually been said or that we know he's in the last year of his current deal and no announcement has been made about him signing, so people are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 'he's unhappy and wants to leave'?

Question: Where did the rumour of him not wanting to sign a contract come from?

Is it that something has actually been said or that we know he's in the last year of his current deal and no announcement had been made about him signing, so people are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 'he's unhappy and want to leave'?

Its definitely been circulated in the past, have a feeling it may have been El Accounto

im definetly in the minority here but i still rate maupay hes not the first player to have bombed out at everton the club is a disaster forever in liverpools shadow and think he will have a point to prove when he moves to another club as for jebbo if hes not interested in signing another contract he must want away might as well sell him and of the 2 i rate osula a better prospect

Yep sometimes just takes the right coach and system to get it out of you. Although have to say, not sure I'd revisit any of Wilder's targets.

Why the f*ck would we sell Jebbison to them it would be an absolutely criminal decision.

Can't stand Everton
Because they are rich enough to pay a good fee or have swap players we need and possibly Jebbo is stalling on signing a new deal with us which only adds to our imminent contractual cliff edge

IMG_1992.jpeg

Given he ‘liked’ NDiaye’s move, perhaps unsurprising that he wants out too. We can’t keep players who don’t want to be here.

Sorry, double post! One day, I’ll get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Because they are rich enough to pay a good fee or have swap players we need and possibly Jebbo is stalling on signing a new deal with us which only adds to our imminent contractual cliff edge
Swap players 😂😂 they have not got anyone that is better than what we already have that they would put in any potential deal

Are we that much of a basket case club that even our own youth don't want to sign for us. Deary me. Everton as well, not content with bending us over on DCL they have come back for more
Everton are wealthy enough to sign players who are just prospects - we are so skint that we need to sign players who can play in the first team RIGHT NOW.
So what the fuck are we doing with Larouci & Traore ?
We have to face up to the fact that we can’t afford to spend on prospects for the future at the same time as surviving in the PL.
If we want prospects for the future , it’s accepting relegation but hoping for a better future in terms of profit on players and/or promotion.
If we want to stay in the PL we need first team players RIGHT NOW , so forget signing any who don’t walk into the first team and sacrifice the Jebbos of this world if they won’t sign a new contract when they get within 12months of walking for free.
It’s a cruel world out there and we haven’t got the resources to properly fund two different strategies.
Maybe if we could cling onto PL status for more than 5 minutes we might have Everton’s luxury of stealing good prospects from poorer clubs.
Our lack of clear thinking from the owner (who’s ambition is clouded by his desire to sell) leaves our planning to fall between 2 stools.
This is why we end up feeling rudderless , with all sorts of daft things happening along the way.
The worst of which is arriving in the PL with a squad much weaker than the one which got us there.

Lunny, Ndiaye, Berge, Jebbo. Differing degrees of what they have meant to us.

But I think most fans would agree that as corny as the term may be, we need to be United and go back to the days of unity amongst the fans, players and club. That's when we are at our best. Any sniffs of players running their contracts down, bad agents or talking to other clubs and we need to move them on. Set a pecident.

Loyalty works both ways and we have been shocking ourselves at letting this manifest.

But now is the time to set this straight. I'd prefer us to build our strategy around our young stars but if they want out its time to sell.

Moving forwards contracts need extending with 24 months left minimum. If you don't want to sign with 24 months left then we will consider the options for you. Youth needs to be given a pathway and if we need to plug holes in the first team it's better to carry the youth than the Fleck types. This will reduce our wage bill and allow us to spend the money on contracts that the first xl are worth + allow us to extend contracts proactively.

Everton are wealthy enough to sign players who are just prospects - we are so skint that we need to sign players who can play in the first team RIGHT NOW.
So what the fuck are we doing with Larouci & Traore ?
We have to face up to the fact that we can’t afford to spend on prospects for the future at the same time as surviving in the PL.
If we want prospects for the future , it’s accepting relegation but hoping for a better future in terms of profit on players and/or promotion.
If we want to stay in the PL we need first team players RIGHT NOW , so forget signing any who don’t walk into the first team and sacrifice the Jebbos of this world if they won’t sign a new contract when they get within 12months of walking for free.
It’s a cruel world out there and we haven’t got the resources to properly fund two different strategies.
Maybe if we could cling onto PL status for more than 5 minutes we might have Everton’s luxury of stealing good prospects from poorer clubs.
Our lack of clear thinking from the owner (who’s ambition is clouded by his desire to sell) leaves our planning to fall between 2 stools.
This is why we end up feeling rudderless , with all sorts of daft things happening along the way.
The worst of which is arriving in the PL with a squad much weaker than the one which got us there.
Stage 1 : strengthen the squad with talented but raw players. Done
Stage 2 : strengthen the match 11 with talented, but experienced, PL players. To be done in next 45 days ??
The dual policy may be about to work, but until we get into September we will not know either way.

Given he ‘liked’ NDiaye’s move, perhaps unsurprising that he wants out too. We can’t keep players who don’t want to be here.

Whether he wants out or not, this means nothing. He liked a post by one of his friends who is also one of our players calling Ndiaye a starboy? Every single Blades player 'liked' posts about Ndiaye's move because they wish him the best.

And still walks into our team
How can a striker with 1 goal walk into our team? He is no better way than what we have.

Absolute waste of money, if we are gonna go foe anyone I would like to see us go for Joe Gelhardt at Leeds

Why the f*ck would we sell Jebbison to them it would be an absolutely criminal decision.

Can't stand Everton
True.

Cheated to get us down in the 90s.

Took Calvert-Lewin for peanuts and couldn't stop bragging about it.

Didn't even have the decency to sell him and get us a sell on fee!

How can a striker with 1 goal walk into our team? He is no better way than what we have.

Absolute waste of money, if we are gonna go foe anyone I would like to see us go for Joe Gelhardt at Leeds
You must have a screw loose.

Gelhardt - done nothing at Leeds or Sunderland at championship level = yes

Maupay - dominated championship, premier league player = no

Make it make sense

He’s better than a half fit Brewster, injured McBurnie, and a raw osula. Maupay becomes our best attacker.

Whether he wants out or not, this means nothing. He liked a post by one of his friends who is also one of our players calling Ndiaye a starboy? Every single Blades player 'liked' posts about Ndiaye's move because they wish him the best.
Did they?

Either way, seeing our (and their) star player leave in the final year of contract can’t be motivational. Unfortunately, it may be inspirational.

UTB

People are seriously overrating Jebbo. Decent young prospect, nothing more at this moment in time, has hardly shown much. A fee for Jebbo is probably more useful to us at this point than holding onto him for another year where he doesn't see the light of day.
Hecky has told Jebbo to “put up or shut up” with his performances - Hecky needs to put up or shut up with his views on Jebbo - either he is ready to play in the PL or he is not - if not , how does he contribute to our survival in the PL ? Which is our priority , staying in the PL or retaining future prospects ? If the former , trade Jebbo who’s in his last contract year and get a striker who’ll play RIGHT NOW.
If the latter , accept relegation with its financial implosion and hope the prospects actually develop into top players.
I know where I stand.
If we go down we can’t guarantee to get back up.
To have arrived in the PL is a golden chance to secure our future.
We should fight like hell to stay up.
So we need a first eleven who can do that RIGHT NOW.
Bollox to future prospects that the manager doesn’t yet trust to play.
We can keep them once we’ve stayed more than one season in the PL.
I would not have signed Fleck Osborn Larouci or Traore who together add nothing to our first eleven’s chances of surviving.
I would have “paid/sacrificed” the Ndiaye fee to play him in the PL for a season (we will have no one of his ability now).
I would have used our $20m to sign Trusty for $5m and spent the other $15m on whatever was required after loaning one City player such as McAtee Doyle or Coleman (plus another not from City).
That’s because my focus is on surviving for another season.
It would also help the Prince to sell.

The nightmare scenario is to land back in the Championship still owned by someone who doesn’t want to own us.

The club is not focused on what it wants which leads to half hearted strategies and decisions made on the fly , causing it to appear rudderless.

Thoughts on Daniel Jebbison's 1 goal in 24 Championship appearances?

I still cannot believe people are silly enough to quote things like this. Those 24 appearances and the minutes he got in them:

78, 71, 70, 68, 64, 52, 35, 29, 25, 23, 23, 23, 20, 20, 19, 17, 15, 12, 8, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1

That's 682 minutes. Not even seven and a half games worth of playing time. Sure, the goals/90 (i.e. the metric anyone sensible uses) are still not great, but not once has he been given a full 90, not once has he been given consecutive starts. How exactly do you propose that someone is able to develop any sort of chemistry with the rest of the team and any sort of goalscoring rhythm if he's never given the chance to?

Back
Top Bottom