Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’d had a catastrophic injury which had kept him out for a very long time - I appreciate this was a different part of his body but I would never have spent the amount on his fee , given our usual luck with injuries
His injuries, past and present, and how much the club decided to spend on him wasn't his choice. He is what he is, so people criticising him for not matching up to the fee isn't his making.
(Not aimed at you btw)

Doesn’t look like he’ll be passing a medical any time soon?

The emoji blowing the nose, I assume it’s not just a cold, he could have covid because I know a lot of people with it right now.

His injuries, past and present, and how much the club decided to spend on him wasn't his choice. He is what he is, so people criticising him for not matching up to the fee isn't his making.
(Not aimed at you btw)
As you correctly imply , I have no criticism of the lad himself - only of the club’s decision to buy him - at his stage and in our then position , it was wrong on so many levels , I can’t begin to imagine how it could have felt right.
We have contrived to lose Ndiaye beneath his true value , we got nothing out of Mousset , we may be about to lose Berge for half what we paid , we got little from Robinson and Freeman and McBurnie has been disappointing - Wilder was an abject failure at this transfer lark once we got to the PL and the Prince lost control of the spending - hence our predicament - I hope we research our incomings a bit better now - I think Hecky has done well with Anel McAtee Doyle & Trusty.
Let’s hope the Prince gives him some dosh to get in the game.

conspiracy theory: Jebbo is fine, club puts out he is injured ahead of a move away. His, and the this is the important part; FORMER teammates with a little love of respect for the club, send tongue in cheek “get well soon” messages, knowing he’s fine and they are in on the joke…

Now, where’s my tinfoil helmet…

conspiracy theory: Jebbo is fine, club puts out he is injured ahead of a move away. His, and the this is the important part; FORMER teammates with a little love of respect for the club, send tongue in cheek “get well soon” messages, knowing he’s fine and they are in on the joke…

Now, where’s my tinfoil helmet…

You know what, this doesn't even sound that tinfoil hat considering what we've been up to

We will be recalling our young loanees before the season even starts!🤣

As you correctly imply , I have no criticism of the lad himself - only of the club’s decision to buy him - at his stage and in our then position , it was wrong on so many levels , I can’t begin to imagine how it could have felt right.
We have contrived to lose Ndiaye beneath his true value , we got nothing out of Mousset , we may be about to lose Berge for half what we paid , we got little from Robinson and Freeman and McBurnie has been disappointing - Wilder was an abject failure at this transfer lark once we got to the PL and the Prince lost control of the spending - hence our predicament - I hope we research our incomings a bit better now - I think Hecky has done well with Anel McAtee Doyle & Trusty.
Let’s hope the Prince gives him some dosh to get in the game.
Just imagine if all of the “losses” we have / or will have accumulated on transfers during this period had instead recouped what we invested ?

Or even turned a profit ?

Comfortably £100m better off as things stand. Puts a completely different slant on things does it not ?

All this time later and I’m still struggling to understand how recruitment under Wilder went from unbelievable to dogshit !!

UTB

If he not gunna sign a new contract then sell him and get a new player in on a decent length contract... Be much better for nxt year.. UTB..

Wow, the 'young sensation' bar must have been set extremely low....
I am sure "young sensation" comes from the tap in goal against Everton in the PL. If there is genuine interest they will make a bid but could easily be poor journalism based on Everton having young strikers in the past and signing DCL from us too.

i think theres every chance we will sell jebbo it looks like osula has gone in front of him in the pecking order especially as he seems to be taking the illy/sander route of refusing to sign a new contract

Back
Top Bottom